May 28, 2019
Absolutely not, don't ever think that. You gave a load of people a great translation that they deeply enjoyed.
Yep. It's because of fan translators like you dcmatr who did a good job with great translation that we get to enjoy another good game, and even perhaps supporting the devs with this upcoming official steam version. People here might not show it, but at least when I review games I also take into account of the translator's effort, quality, English vs. MTL, etc. Your effort didn't go by unnoticed; Raiouger won't have been this highly rated for me if it wasn't because of translators like you.

I also really doubt Kagura would go around stealing translation. Based on games they localized in the past they have been doing it by the standards, hiring outside translators and such.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Can someone list other games like this one please?
Do you mean games with ntr content like this one? Off the top of my head NTRPG 1+2, Thug Hero Party, Armor Magic Academy (Netorase), Kedamono-tachi (VN), and the highly underrated Shadowcore (MTL, sadly). All told from a male perspective with pretty much unavoidable netorare just like this one so be warned. I'm sure you can find more easily via the "ntr" tag when searching but the ones I've listed are imo the best translated ones of the genre.

Yep. It's because of fan translators like you dcmatr who did a good job with great translation that we get to enjoy another good game, and even perhaps supporting the devs with this upcoming official steam version. People here might not show it, but at least when I review games I also take into account of the translator's effort, quality, English vs. MTL, etc. Your effort didn't go by unnoticed; Raiouger won't have been this highly rated for me if it wasn't because of translators like you.

I also really doubt Kagura would go around stealing translation. Based on games they localized in the past they have been doing it by the standards, hiring outside translators and such.
Thanks for the kind words! Don't forget Hurrican016 who helped out with the project too :)

May 28, 2019
Can someone list other games like this one please?
Young Wife Souffle, definitely check that out. It used to be my most liked NTR game before I played Raiouger, and still is decent by a mile compared to other NTR RPG games. Similar mechanics, routes, and all. However, the "supporting window" in Raiouger is one-of-a-kind so I doubt if you like that specific mechanic, you will ever find it in another game.

There's also a few others like Alansya Chronicles, Inn My Wife (shitty English but super hot scenario), Minako, Thug Hero Party (warning: Depression). I raked through the whole NTR genre on this site and these are the only NTR RPG I can recommend.

If you don't mind visual novels, check out the stuff and devs do. They are closer to the generic nukige NTR side, but they made a lot of games and in turn a lot of different situation/scenarios.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I'm a bit concerned about the steam release. I did a quick read of the description of the game and it said

"RaiOhGar features strong language and partial nudity. "

and the tags for the game are "RPG","Indie","Nudity"

Where's the "Sexual Content" tag?

On a side note, the developer did say that the updated content they've been working on will be in the steam release, so that's good.

May 28, 2019
I'm a bit concerned about the steam release. I did a quick read of the description of the game and it said

"RaiOhGar features strong language and partial nudity. "

and the tags for the game are "RPG","Indie","Nudity"

Where's the "Sexual Content" tag?

On a side note, the developer did say that the updated content they've been working on will be in the steam release, so that's good.
Kagura releases on Steam are usually censored. BUT they also release their games on JAST at the same time since they have a partnership - and those games on JAST are uncensored. Check both Steam and JAST page when the game is out, just to make sure you have all the purchase options.

supercow297

May 21, 2019
So is JAST in English? I have no idea what horny secondaries browsing Steam would actually buy Kagura Games software there when there's literally an uncensored English version elsewhere.

And LOL @ them having to censor content (not just visual, story elements as well) on the port to steam.

Also dcmatr and Hurrican016 thanks SO SO SO SO MUCH for your hard work!!

May 28, 2019
So is JAST in English? I have no idea what horny secondaries browsing Steam would actually buy Kagura Games software there when there's literally an uncensored English version elsewhere.
If you want to support the devs, you can buy uncensored from other stores Kagura sells games on as well, not just JAST. I use JAST frequently as an alternative to Steam.

This is the stores Kagura currently sell on, when you click on a game in their website and choose "Buy Now". Seems like they only partner with JAST, MG, and FAKKU for now.

JAST is an English localizer, just like MangaGamer, Fakku, and other western localizer names you might have heard. They usually do official translation of visual novels, but in this case they're only "hosting" Kagura's games so that people who want uncensored can get it, meaning technically they aren't doing any localization and is acting just like a store. Kagura is the one doing the English translation but they don't have a store, so they need to rely on other stores.

Important thing is JAST and other stores also have the same release day as Kagura's Steam games, but uncensored since Steam adult game policies are hella inconsistent. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows of that; some games are hardcore fetish shit and are on Steam, and some others are banned for no clear reasons. If you have adult content, being greenlit or not is often a coinflip.

It makes sense if you're Kagura; you want to sell the game but you don't want to risk it being selectively banned on Steam, so you release a censored version instead for:
1) Safer chance of being greenlit
2) Getting more exposure to the game (Steam is a big platform) and
3) For the people who don't enjoy H to buy (lol)

If you're a Steam buyer, you can get the H patch from Kagura Game's website (just search "Kagura Games" on google and check their site, they have a Patch section for each game). Do note that while the patch might restore the H, it might not restore more sensitive stuff like shota or loli, as there have been cases where Steam ban a censored game on its store because the devs put up a full restore patch outside of Steam (fuck Steam).
Once more people know of the game, or if you're a hardcore fan of the game from a forum like this, they will also have the option to purchase the whole uncensored version from a non-Steam partnership store. This version should be the full thing, no content cut.

But this thread is not about how to buy Kagura/JAST/Steam games, so I'll just leave it there and not go into the full detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: supercow297
May 28, 2019
So the Steam version will have extra content like "Tina Swordswoman" or is it just the traduction?
It will have the extra content the devs were working on, so basically the full game BUT with some censorship, possibly specific H-scenes cut out. If we were to go by past games Kagura Games did and no Sexual Content tag in the Steam description.

Refer to my huge post above for details.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly doubt Kagura would just steal the work of people who made the fan translation; on top of translating the game they're gonna also more than likely uncensor it, so there's that to look forward to.

D66

Jan 31, 2019
Can't extract pictures from this game. Anyone plz help. No need save need pictures.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
are you following all the steps correctly? did you use the right file for the system.json? I ask because I just tried it and it works fine for me.

D66

Jan 31, 2019
are you following all the steps correctly? did you use the right file for the system.json? I ask because I just tried it and it works fine for me.
I try another games and it work, but not for it. Can u plz save pictures in archive and upload it?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes