yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
yatomemamama is right, you can't. It was never programmed into the game, and before anyone asks to mod it into the game (which is actually quite easy), there's no content that calls for it. Basically, it does nothing extra as of right now. There's always hope that there will be something in the update though.
first time someone said me name.

also yah if i am not mistaken cut content will be in the game

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
completed the game but still visit it sometimes to have a fap. Btw, is there a scene with that old man in his house near the sauna? he's so innocent always "protect bla bla bla with your partner"

Average

Nov 10, 2017
completed the game but still visit it sometimes to have a fap. Btw, is there a scene with that old man in his house near the sauna? he's so innocent always "protect bla bla bla with your partner"
maybe when the update drops, but as it is now i don't remember being one

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I think he has scenes with Shizue.
that one scene at the "mayor's house"? it's a shame he didnt have scenes with the mc's partner. I found it odd because whenever you switch to the male, he doesn't appear in his house. whenever it's the female, he's there

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
thanks you. but the game is still being updated? i thought it was completed?
The game is complete. The developer has some stuff coming, though, that they didn't put in initially. It's just additional stuff that doesn't really change too much of what's already there. Kind of like dlc

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, the original version had around 30 different scenes (don't quote me on that). The 2.01 update says 40 basic scenes.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Art style, plot, or game play style? Not sure which one you meant.

also (haven't played the update yet because I'm waiting for the steam release) it looks like for sure 4 new scenes.

-BJ in flight suit or whatever you call that suit when she's "piloting"
-Either leather play or Bunny suit (hard to tell)
-sex in a bikini
-school girl AV

Reactions: MilYhMolY

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Did any hero get the update? I thought it was already out on steam, but from what I saw it won't be out soon

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes