BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Thank you for the link.
Without being greedy, does anyone have the english version?
Theres no english ver for the moment, ver 2.01 literally came somewhere at around 12 hours ago, so yea, our best bet is the guy who translated it before kagura, because i dont expect kagura to do it any time soon just search the thread in ulmf and wait

• Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs

SimonNom

Feb 23, 2019
Here's a 100% save file for the 2.01 version for anyone that needs it. The 2.01 version has about ten new scenes, and we'll probably be seeing a translation from Kagura Games in the following months.

Reactions: Gnodab and crisbr

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Very good game. The thread is missing the "Anal sex" tag though.
I was looking at the creator's site and it has a 'futanari' tag. Is that in the new scenes? Because I can't remember any of it in the 1.03 I have.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Theres no english ver for the moment, ver 2.01 literally came somewhere at around 12 hours ago, so yea, our best bet is the guy who translated it before kagura, because i dont expect kagura to do it any time soon just search the thread in ulmf and wait
he said that he won't translate the update.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Good news is, KaguraGames translation will include the latest update.
Bad news is, no release date so far.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Could someone load that file into mega? That would be much appreciated.
If not its fine too, Im just asking don't get mad I searched for it for 1 hour but this is literally the only torrent available and I don't do torrents

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone upload the 2.01 version somewhere?
I can't use torrents.
Could someone load that file into mega? That would be much appreciated.
If not its fine too, Im just asking don't get mad I searched for it for 1 hour but this is literally the only torrent available and I don't do torrents

Denjin

May 30, 2019
I hope dcmatr will let kagura to use his/translation. I heard kagura used fan translation for some of their game and kagura offers them royalty, even though some of them refuse their offer to get royalty, but if you want you can ask them some royalties. I think it's a win win situation if dcmatr do this, it will make kagura job more easier which mean they will push game earlier from their schedule.
And fans will be happy too.

Reactions: Artumis
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes