Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
What do i do with the translation patch? is it the human translation that was spoken of earlier in the thread?

Sep 10, 2018
What do i do with the translation patch? is it the human translation that was spoken of earlier in the thread?
The human translation is already prepatched into the game's files but you have to download the translation fix, then you unzip it and copy the www folder inside over the one in the game's files.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
That sounds like the japanese named files aren't extracting correctly, so the game can't detect them properly

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
That's what happens when windows tries to make sense of japanese characters. Even if you have japanese locale installed on your computer, windows won't recognize it if it isn't configured correctly or if your locale isn't specifically set to Japanese. There are a few fixes. Both require you to re-Extract the game (You don't need to redownload).

If you use WinRar:
Hi folks!
Here is life hack to unpack the game with proper locale. I play without any problems and don't change system locale
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or if you don't mind downloading another program:
For anyone getting the audio error in the game you can try this method.

you can download sjisunzip

-click "download here"
-dowload the software
-drag the game zip file to "sjisunzip.exe"

This will extract the game into a folder with the correct japanese names so the game will run the files correctly.

Obviously, this works with other games that have issues with extracting japanese named files.
The second is a method I posted a couple of months ago. After doing either of these check to make sure the files extracted correctly.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
The update has been delayed. No details to what date, but the developer has stated there will be 11 CG added as well as new outfits for free mode.

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
The update has been delayed. No details to what date, but the developer has stated there will be 11 CG added as well as new outfits for free mode.
To bad to hear that but I guess we have to be patient. Really looking forward to more CG.
Hope this dev makes some coin on steam he deserved it well.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
That's what happens when windows tries to make sense of japanese characters. Even if you have japanese locale installed on your computer, windows won't recognize it if it isn't configured correctly or if your locale isn't specifically set to Japanese. There are a few fixes. Both require you to re-Extract the game (You don't need to redownload).
Thanks a ton. Works just fine now.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Could you post the link to that news from developer?

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Doesn't work for me. Theres a command popup that says it can't find a couple things and exits out in about a second or 2. Also getting that audio error every 2 seconds.
I had the same problem and I assure you that it works

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Holy fuck this is one of the best ntr games I've ever played. I wish the dev would add more scenes and corruption would be a bit slower.
I look forward to the next game.
Reminded me a lot of civilian justice leage 2 (on my mega drive)

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
how can i have infinity corruption
yatomemamama is right, you can't. It was never programmed into the game, and before anyone asks to mod it into the game (which is actually quite easy), there's no content that calls for it. Basically, it does nothing extra as of right now. There's always hope that there will be something in the update though.

Reactions: yatomemamama
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes