White

Feb 22, 2017
Change your character from the man to the woman by going to her room in the ship and then go talk to the villagers.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I gotta say i am liking this one alot. I like playing as an obvious guy in NTR games. Slowly seeing aftermath and stuff

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
how do you trigger the last events all the way to the right?

It says - ED reply to so & so ... how do you do that?

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
how do you trigger the last events all the way to the right?

It says - ED reply to so & so ... how do you do that?
on day 9 or something the male mc gets sick and you get a message from 4 different characters. replying to one of em triggers their ending. Once you view any of the endings, pressing the red button in the memory room unlocks all the other ones for viewing.

Post game (after the final level) also has scenes that aren't in the memory room, but you just get them by talking to people who've been fucking you for the last few days

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I get some error when I watch the fist video of the mayor. Some loading error that keeps poping up every 3 seconds. Have to restart game to make it go away. Any fix for this?

edit: nvm extracting with japanese language and using jap locale fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Did you upgrade your mech? Just so you know, even if you max out your mech, you can still lose the boss fight if you aren't paying attention to your hp

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I didn't max it out didn't have all the stuff to do it plus I thought the game would end at day 10 so I didn't look around. I may just restart from the being and just take my time next go around.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
I didn't max it out didn't have all the stuff to do it plus I thought the game would end at day 10 so I didn't look around. I may just restart from the being and just take my time next go around.
Use the Rpgmaker save editor, and upgrade your stats to 999.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
D-Did I just waste my time translating this for nothing? :FacePalm:

Come to think of it, kinda make sense that the dev isn't releasing the update that was promised a few months back if it's being picked up by Kagura games.. Oh well.
maybe kagura games took your translation?

if so maybe you can sue them they suck

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
maybe kagura games took your translation?

if so maybe you can sue them they suck
If so, we have to initiate legal actions... We took so many time to translate this game... Do they really want to release this game on steam ?? Or, this version is a new one with improvments and new pictures...

Reactions: supercow297

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
If so, we have to initiate legal actions... We took so many time to translate this game... Do they really want to release this game on steam ?? Or, this version is a new one with improvments and new pictures...
tbh idk i was just shitposting.
i dont know much about legal stuff i just said whatever.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Anyway, we will easily recognize our work.... Moreover, we have our translation dated, so we were the first on this work translation, so, if it's word for word, it would be very noticeable... I hope for Kagura it's a new translation from scratch and maybe with special partnership with GapTax, the developer for any new added events...

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
The entire plot revolves around her relationship with a kid. How are they gonna write around that?
I'm pretty sure they will just rewrite it so that the character's an "immature youth" or something to that effect, kinda like what we did for obvious reasons.

Not to mention the fact that the steam vers will be having updated content that needs translating too, so they DO need to work on it. If anything, their job might be easier if they even bother using ours as a template, lol. Well, let's just see how this turns out. I for one, am looking forward to the new content...

Reactions: crisbr
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes