Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi folks!
Here is life hack to unpack the game with proper locale. I play without any problems and don't change system locale
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
No, there's nothing you can do. It's pretty much there to tell you that something's going on but it's all outside the PC's knowledge

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
one of my favorite things about the game is you, the player, when talking to the NPCs as Kouta, can read their thoughts and you get a bit of a teaser of what happened to Asuka while Kouta was loitering about.

("Your Girlfriend was giving me a blowjob under the counter just now, you know")
("Hehehe, if only you got here a few minutes earlier")

supercow297

May 21, 2019
Bruh I go all three POVs. Also that's what I'm saying, all of the ways to experience the cuckolding in this game are what make it the literal best H-RPGM I've played. Seriously. The facecam in the battle gameplay, "reading characters' minds", these are literally genius-level implementations. I wish other games would have similar things.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
NTR is like being a fly on the wall more than anything. Sure you control Kouta but you technically control Asuka too. You aren't the one getting stolen from, you're just watching the events unfold whether you like it or not. Few games actually force you to see everything from the MC's perspective (like NTRPG for example, is 100% all the MC's perspective). You only get mad if you put yourself in the MC's shoes or truly believe the MC and the one getting stolen away belong to each other and only each other (and it's a work of fiction, why even get upset over that unless you got attached to the girl being all pure or w/e).

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
NTR is like being a fly on the wall more than anything. Sure you control Kouta but you technically control Asuka too. You aren't the one getting stolen from, you're just watching the events unfold whether you like it or not. Few games actually force you to see everything from the MC's perspective (like NTRPG for example, is 100% all the MC's perspective). You only get mad if you put yourself in the MC's shoes or truly believe the MC and the one getting stolen away belong to each other and only each other (and it's a work of fiction, why even get upset over that unless you got attached to the girl being all pure or w/e).
Yeah I agree about that. The best part about it is that we are 'in' on the 'joke' (as is the whole town) but MC is clueless.

I only wished the wife character would have been a bit more flirty towards MC it seemed a bit that she grew indifferent
towards him. I don't really want her to be stolen away from MC but to enjoy the situation of her NTRing him hard
(including on camera) but then returning to her loving faithfull and clueless husband. Basically she really loves him but
she also loves cheating on him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really great game I'm looking forward what the author is adding in the upcoming update.
I hope it's more than just a poster.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017

what tzor said is exactly why i like the game.

i really prefer it and love it when mcs are clueless makes it funnier

May 28, 2019
Are there any other HRPG games like this? Hidden NTR with switchable POVs, slow corruption, and different paths to take. The "support screen" during fights is also great. I really wanna play more games like this.

Reactions: LostBR

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Are there any other HRPG games like this? Hidden NTR with switchable POVs, slow corruption, and different paths to take. The "support screen" during fights is also great. I really wanna play more games like this.
Young wife Souffle is actually pretty good.

It also shows the husband perspective like this one, and is pretty easy with no grinding, and the art is astounishing.

It's my favourite RPGM game by far.

I'm downloading this one right now, lets see if it will take the place of Souffle.

Reactions: Golden Vampire
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes