Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
anyone have a CG rip from this game or know a easy way to get them?
This is the best I can do for you, some CG is split from facial features presumably for efficiency.

Gotta say I fucking love this game, especially the video feed when you're out on a mission, that shit was 10/10.

Last edited:

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Here's a 100% save file for the 2.01 version for anyone that needs it. The 2.01 version has about ten new scenes, and we'll probably be seeing a translation from Kagura Games in the following months.
Why it doesnt work? It just spawns me somewhere in between gaming space and doesnt let me move

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Here's a 100% save file for the 2.01 version for anyone that needs it. The 2.01 version has about ten new scenes, and we'll probably be seeing a translation from Kagura Games in the following months.
I don't think that's a 100% save.
My 1.03 version has several green crystal scenes your save is missing, and I don't even know if I'm missing any.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I don't think that's a 100% save.
My 1.03 version has several green crystal scenes your save is missing, and I don't even know if I'm missing any.
I'm probably just being stupid, but how the fuck did you get to the CG map while in the mecha?
I'd also greatly appreciate if you would upload your save, as I'm missing two scenes which you've got.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm probably just being stupid, but how the fuck did you get to the CG map while in the mecha?
I'd also greatly appreciate if you would upload your save, as I'm missing two scenes which you've got.
Sure. As I said above, though. Its specifically for 1.03. I'm pretty sure I got it from these forums, though. One of the earlier pages. The time on it says its pretty obviously hacked.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Well? We are just waiting for an English translation. Or will there be another patch for the game?

April Fool's joke for RaiOhGar was that Suzue will replace the main heroine as the navigator
On the creators page there is an image of her in her own personal full body suit
It would be nice if there was such an event!

Reactions: Phenomamd

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Well? We are just waiting for an English translation. Or will there be another patch for the game?

It would be nice if there was such an event!
we are waiting for the steam release by kagura games, i'll be soon(or i least i hope) cuz they are promoting it on twitter

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone have the main package.json for the game? The one that's located in the same folder as the exe. I sort of accidentally overwrote mine with one that was meant to go in the save folder and can't restore it.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone have the main package.json for the game? The one that's located in the same folder as the exe. I sort of accidentally overwrote mine with one that was meant to go in the save folder and can't restore it.

From a very brief look at both package files, they're identical, but there you are anyway ^

Reactions: crisbr

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
This is the best I can do for you, some CG is split from facial features presumably for efficiency.
Mega

Gotta say I fucking love this game, especially the video feed when you're out on a mission, that shit was 10/10.
tks man!

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes