MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
From screenshot 15/18, I see that I play as Kouta, the male. From screenshot 17/18, I see that I can view his girlfriend's (Asuka) sex stats with other men :whistle:. Does this mean I can play as Asuka? Do I, the player playing as Asuka, control how Asuka ends up with other men / gets corrupted? Or do I, the player playing as Kouta, control it (more like netorase)?
Just trying to zero-in my expectations of this game's netorare experience.

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
From screenshot 15/18, I see that I play as Kouta, the male. From screenshot 17/18, I see that I can view his girlfriend's (Asuka) sex stats with other men :whistle:. Does this mean I can play as Asuka? Do I, the player playing as Asuka, control how Asuka ends up with other men / gets corrupted? Or do I, the player playing as Kouta, control it (more like netorase)?
There's a battle phase and an exploration phase. In the exploration phase you can switch between playing with Kouta or Asuka.
When playing with asuka you do get to control her corruption.

Battle phase is just battling enemies, with some lewds if corruption is high enough

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Trailer boasts a "unique dual protagonist" system

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is das NTR avoidable???
In games like these even if you could avoid the ntr (netorare) then usually there would be nothing left. Even when there's a happy end there'd be no hscenes or a super lame one usually hinting that the protagonist sucks at sex and the slut heroine feel better when she's doing it with the villains and the game would just end. So if you absolutely detest netorare then you really shouldn't bother.
Anyway why Kaguragame chose to release games that already got a good english translation? and both of them are netorare too (thug hero party). Why not choose something thats still untranslated?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Is this just better translated from the previous release?
I can see a single new CG in the preview. Likely not that much new.
EDIT: So a few new open world events, and maybe somethings after you beat the game. Old saves seem to work, but that's always asking for trouble.

Last edited:

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
In games like these even if you could avoid the ntr (netorare) then usually there would be nothing left. Even when there's a happy end there'd be no hscenes or a super lame one usually hinting that the protagonist sucks at sex and the slut heroine feel better when she's doing it with the villains and the game would just end. So if you absolutely detest netorare then you really shouldn't bother.
Anyway why Kaguragame chose to release games that already got a good english translation? and both of them are netorare too (thug hero party). Why not choose something thats still untranslated?
I don't think they work closely or get in touch with independent translators releasing game translations on a pirating site.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes