Seeking Looking to be the Monster

cocoloth

Jun 16, 2020
So I really like games where you play as a non human protag. Examples like CoC or Inseminator (this was a really old flash game where you played as a green blob alien dude) I also enjoy pregnancy and the option to be violent or peaceful and loving.

Games I tried out and really enjoyed.
-CoC Corruption of Champions
-Adam and Gaia (little dissapointed how grindy and oddly set up the goals were but loved the incest and pregnancy)
- The Company ( disliked that you "transformed" when you really just swapped genders was hoping for more Monster XD)
- Incubus City (this game was amazing because of how quick it was to get to the sex and that replaying scenes multipule ways was super encouraged)
- Tentacles Thrive ( its not really a game yet just a monster collecting sim which was still fun.)
-Behind the Dune ( super sexy incest, art and love the Mind control)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Any suggestions on games that have tentacles/impregnation? Tentacular is a good one that's in progress.

Aldoril Sharpe

Jul 5, 2020
Then your new favourite game will be

Defiler Wings

Overview:
"Defiler Wings". It is a dragon simulator. You will raise a dragon kin under the command of mighty shape shifting demon-mistress - the mother of dragons. To be successful you will need to rob the common folk, rise the villages, storm the castles, rob the caravans e.t.c But above all of course you will kidnap and rape many-many virgin maids (princesses, elves, mermaids and gigantes included!).