[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Looking to build a team for a corruption/freeuse based game

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Project:

Name not decided. It will be a sandbox game made in Renpy, similar to games like summertime saga, corruption(mr.c game), sexnote, etc. sandbox is not to make it grindy but because I want the repeatable scene that have multiple stages and get more sexual as the game progresses. I mainly want it to depict freeuse and talking women into sexual situations. The characters and storylines will be inspired by hentai and adult vns. The protagonist will be a highschool/college boy and he will use some kind of hypnosis/brainwashing powers to have sex with his family, friends, schoolmates,etc.

Developer:

I am Gardenson, I am just starting out as a writer on adult games. I have been involved in some projects before but those have not resulted in anything. This is the first time I am starting the project myself, and I am committed to making this work long-term. I am mainly going to work as the writer, but I also know Renpy and have made a basic VN using that.

Looking for:

- 2D/3D artist

-Renpy Programmer

Employment Type:

Share of patreon/subscribestar revenue. Exact shares will be discussed once the team is decided.

Work commitment:

Work will be part-time, but I will expect long-term involvement with the project. This is mainly a hobby project for me and I have other irl commitments so I understand if that's the same for you, as long as you are motivated for this project as well and meet with whatever deadlines you are setting up for yourself.

Preferred method of contact:

DM here or on Discord at Gardenson#0655

Job Description:

- The artist will be expected to design the characters based on descriptions and draw/render the scenes based on the script. Animations are preferred especially if you use something like Koikatsu. I want the game art-style to be anime-like, so it is preferred if you are able to do that.

- While I know Renpy, I would like to focus on writing the game and I am not experienced enough in Renpy to create the kind of game I want. So, the programmer will handle all of the coding.