[R> Other] [S> Other] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking to collaborate in new project (RPGMaker MZ preferable).

savyy

May 15, 2018
Hello!

Worked alone for some time on number of games. However, all of them were inevitably abandoned, due to the lack of ideas for the development of the plot. So I decided to look for someone with fresh ideas and dialogue writing skills (both for H scenes and regular ones).
Skills:
- I have some experience in RPGMaker mapping, eventing, script usage and things like that. Overall I have around 500 hours in different versions. Right now I use MZ. But my JS skills are not enough to write my own scripts, and I have never worked closely with a combat system. Also, I don't really want to deal with interfaces (more then nessesary) in RPG Maker, it's a mess.

- I used to work with Koikatsu and HS2 studios. But not much more than a simple posing (and I may be not the best in character creating, faces particularly). Dabbled a little with custom animations, but nothing serious. I have nothing against Illusion graphics in games. Will attach a couple of examples of my raw (without much post-processing) works below.

- Have some photoshopping skills. But mostly image processing. Painting over clipping, drawing additional effects (fog, liquids), preparing an images for RPGMaker integration, cutting art into paperdoll, drawing outfits overlays for Koikatsu and so on.

Looking for:
- In general, I am looking for a person who can share with me the hardships of creating a NSFW game. Someone who can come up with some fun game plot and ideas for H scenes. And write dialogues for it.
- If you don't like the Koikatsu/HS graphics, would be cool if you have DAZ/2d art skill.
- It would also be convenient if you spoke Russian. But not necessarily.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. I am often available for chatting and sometimes for calls. Nickname: savyy
Feel free to message me on Discord or PM me on the F95 with any suggestions.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Unpaid, I guess. Don't really care about it for now. Just want to have a game released.

Availability:
- Weekends mostly. But I also often available on work days.

Work Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional comments:
I really a fan of not so long RPGMaker japanese games. Like "The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki", "Nymphomania Paradox", "Detective Girl of the Steam City" ("Oba-sans Saga" if we talk about MaleMC). Something with a large concentration of H scenes that are not difficult to get and at the same time not very long time to beat (less than 12-20 hours). I don't want to spend several years tinkering with one game. I also don't really like it when too many people are involved in the development. A team of two or three people will be enough.

Not that I prefer FemMC, but it's better suited for small games with fast corruption. If you have any interesting ideas with MaleMC, then I have no problem.
So. My cup of tea:
- Corruption (preferrably without any "Sudden Mind Control" tricks), MILFs, Big Breasts, Exhibitionism (man, i like this), Groping, Gokkun and Cum Play, Lactation, Pregnancy (but I definitely don't want to engage in creation of dynamic pregnancy system, a couple of scenes will be enough), Interspecies (yeah, like bestiality, tentacles, alien anal probing and stuff, I am man of culture after all), episodic BDSM and PetPlay.
Definetly not my cup of tea:
- NTR (a bit of netori is okay if we play MaleMC, also I am okay with voluntary swinging and stuff), Renpy, guro, scat, furry centered games, race play, rape (if it is not episodic, roleplay or avoidable), femdom centered games (having some scenes like this is okay), M/M.

I apologize in advance if I can't answer quickly.

Last edited:

savyy

May 15, 2018
Oh, looks like there are some minimal posting requirements before you able to PM. So, yeah, you can contact me in discord by nickname: savyy

savyy

May 15, 2018
Discord started to remove #tags from users. It is now replaced by unique nicknames. If you still have # tag, then it's not your turn yet, they're doing it gradually for all accounts starting from the oldest ones.
1687093258298.png

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I would be willing to share ideas and writing styles. I happen to love PRG maker games. Well, I ought to say good ones. Hit me up if you are interested. I actually have an idea for a RPG game that hits on all your buttons for the type of game you wish to make.

savyy

May 15, 2018
I would be willing to share ideas and writing styles. I happen to love PRG maker games. Well, I ought to say good ones. Hit me up if you are interested. I actually have an idea for a RPG game that hits on all your buttons for the type of game you wish to make.
Feel free to PM me here or in Discord.