[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Looking to create a team for a new game.

MonckeyMan

Jul 8, 2017
Project:
-I am working in the script of a new game called Welcome to the True Man's World, a simdate about a college guy who tries to learn to relate to different girls he meets while receiving mysterious messages on his phone trying to help him succeed with women.

Looking for:
-A Visual Artist, 2D or 3D and a Ren'Py Programmer with enthusiasm and good ideas.

Employment Type:
-In case of obtaining any remuneration it will be distributed in the team.

Work commitment:
-Part time

Preferred method of contact:
-You can talk me on my Discord MonkeyMan#0910 or just send me a MP

Job Description:
-I'm looking for people who want to have fun creating something, to create a team that wants to make a game that we can all enjoy.

Additional comments:
-My idea is create a multilingual game (Spanish/english so far), I am open to listen to the ideas of the other team members who want to enrich the game. In you want create a game we make a team, i am looking for nice people who want have fun working together.

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I know how to code in Ren'Py. I have been coding in Ren'Py for 6 months now. We can discuss about this in Discord. Add me at - RockStar8#3101

Jwillets98

Jul 5, 2017
This sounds like a really cool project, I'd love to get involved, Recently started doing some renpy work but have a computing and programming background. Ill drop my discord below. :)

TurnerJ#8282