Seeking Looking to expand horizons (Incest Games).

scyllunacy

Jun 29, 2018
I always find myself pleasantly surprised when I take a leap into a game that doesn't 100% meet my criteria, such as Summertime Saga, which I didn't think I'd like but ended up loving. The goofyish art of Insexual Awakening put me off for a while but I ended up enjoying it a ton.

Note: I PREFER open-ended games, with a map and multiple areas to visit, but I was pleasantly surprised by Snow Daze. I PREFER to avoid RPGMaker games but was pleasantly surprised by Bones' Tales: The Manor. So on and so forth. Help me broaden my horizons with some loosely similar games to the below:

A Town Uncovered
Bones' Tales: The Manor
House Chores
Insexual Awakening
Man of the House (Prefer 2D but not limited)
Milftoon Drama
Milfy City
Mythic Manor (Prefer to avoid Honey Select but loved this one)
Sex Note
Slice of Venture (Would prefer to avoid bestiality, also mother/daughter stuff would be good)
Snow Daze
Summertime Saga
Taffy Tales (also prefer to avoid forced maledom)
Town of Passion

Again, loosely based. I'm looking to branch out and take some leaps I normally wouldn't. Incest somewhat necessary, though

Cheers

Dec 25, 2017
Business of Loving
The game look and play a little like Insexual Awakening. It's definitely not as good but it's still enjoyable.

School of Lust
RPGMaker, badly optimized, slow updates, but otherwise the game is fairly good :p

Obidil
Again RPGMaker but the grind is pretty much non existent and the charac design is excellent.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Princess Trainer is a must-play for anybody new to this. It’s the game that got me into this kind of content years ago, and it’s still the best ‘trainer’ game IMO. An easy way to know if the genre is for you or not.

scyllunacy

Jun 29, 2018
Business of Loving
The game look and play a little like Insexual Awakening. It's definitely not as good but it's still enjoyable.

School of Lust
RPGMaker, badly optimized, slow updates, but otherwise the game is fairly good :p

Obidil
Again RPGMaker but the grind is pretty much non existent and the charac design is excellent.
The art of Business of Loving put me off when I saw it a while back but I'll make the jump this time.

I actually played and liked School of Lust and totally forgot about its existence, thanks for reminding me.

Obidil is totally new to me and the art looks fantastic; downloading now. Thanks for the suggestions

scyllunacy

Jun 29, 2018
Princess Trainer is a must-play for anybody new to this. It’s the game that got me into this kind of content years ago, and it’s still the best ‘trainer’ game IMO. An easy way to know if the genre is for you or not.
It has been popping up in my view a few times but I dropped it every single time. I'll give it a shot tonight and see what it's all about, thanks