4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6.jpg

Overview:
You'll play as a highschool boy that have to take your summer vacation in the countryside town that will lead you to meet many mysterious phenomenons that you'll have to face and manage to surpass every obstacle through this direful summer vacation but how could you suppose to do?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2019-12-25
Developer: Catkaproon
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - -

Kris_look_talk.png Mellissa_idle.png Pattra_Idle.png Tahra_Idle.png Commu01.jpg Obidilpresent.jpg 353682_Capturegjjggjgf.jpg 353683_Captureghkhgkgkdfh.jpg 353684_Capturehjhjffgf.jpg 353685_Capturekghghkhgkhg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
"obstruckle "

Ok, I admit it, I think that's a fun variation. It occurs to me that a game that employed a different sort of vocabulary like this, recognizable, but off, could help create an alternative world feel much like the way steampunk stories and films create an alternative reality.

While I believe that the example "obstruckle" was honestly an accident, I think a better smarter writer than me could do a really entertaining game story with fun funny language variations of that type.

It might even create an entirely new genre.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That preview Art is looking pretty good. Wonder what other kind of fetishes this game is planned to cater too... it doesn't even have a Male/Female Protagonist tag yet...

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Excellent artwork. I'm very much intrigued . Really cant wait for bigger updates . I will be patient with this one :) best of luck to the developers

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
The art is top notch. But the synopsis kind of kills every expectation for me. I'd much rather play as the big tiddy megane girl and do whatever I want in a corruption RPGM like Nymphomaniac Paradox.

D

Deleted member 119819

"Here have a 0.000012 alpha of my game, a patreon link is ingame. You can move with your arrow keys around a empty map, donate to patreon through the game and talk with a dozen people while you donate to my patreon of course. Don't forget to donate to my patreon!"

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Not the first game mixing drawing whith HS but imo the first to succeed. Whith time we can see more content and better skills. Waiting for the next update.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
"Here have a 0.000012 alpha of my game, a patreon link is ingame. You can move with your arrow keys around a empty map, donate to patreon through the game and talk with a dozen people while you donate to my patreon of course. Don't forget to donate to my patreon!"
I believe he wants us to donate to his patreon, what do you think?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes