4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Amazing artwork! I think the sprites in RPGM are custom made also. Even if there is no sexual content yet, this dev is showing enough potential. I mean... its not like some 0.0001 honey select no effort cash grab probably.

The Engrish is what kills it though heh. Hopefully they get an editor/translator someday. Good luck!
Thank you
Our In game material 80% are custom made.
And BGM are compose for only this game too.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for your comment
- please enable the game for full-screen mode >>> We'll do Thanks !
- optional--> if you have a log showing which quests is the...... >>> Thanks
- the female characters are thicc af (aunt and sis at-least; waiting for mom).. which i like >>> maybe or maybe not. but MOM Cha. still in our future plan.
BRO we need the MC MOOOOM brooo

Reactions: fertywerps

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
ok when you and your sister is meeting the Aunt after she hugs you that is fine, When she goes to greet your sister and she steps back the names goes back to the default names and not the ones that you pick. I picked Candy for my sis name
Candy Hi, Candy nice to meet you this was what came up when she was meeting Melissa

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I don't understand what to do in home... aunt say to see henry for the parcel but where the DAMN is?
that is the end of the demo once you pick it up (parcel is in the kitchen) and you head outside it tell you that so you just return to the main menu or you can look around the house some more i do not know why you would want to.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
ok when you and your sister is meeting the Aunt after she hugs you that is fine, When she goes to greet your sister and she steps back the names goes back to the default names and not the ones that you pick. I picked Candy for my sis name
Candy Hi, Candy nice to meet you this was what came up when she was meeting Melissa
Thanks for your bug report.
we will fix that
many thanks

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Due to many questions about NTR contents, We apologize that we can't inform the full detail. The only we could explain for now is we are planning to make the game with multi-routes that will happen from actions/choices the player chooses. We confirm that our game has NTR content, but it is up to the player's choices or consequences. According to this, the player could be able to protect the chosen girl from those harmful situations (able to avoid the NTR route). Unfortunately, the other girls will be suffered.
we will give opportunities for our patreon supporters in order to vote some part of the story progression of the game.
In order to defend the story-spoiled problems, we won't reveal the result of the vote

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Due to many questions about NTR contents, We apologize that we can't inform the full detail. The only we could explain for now is we are planning to make the game with multi-routes that will happen from actions/choices the player chooses. We confirm that our game has NTR content, but it is up to the player's choices or consequences. According to this, the player could be able to protect the chosen girl from those harmful situations (able to avoid the NTR route). Unfortunately, the other girls will be suffered.
we will give opportunities for our patreon supporters in order to vote some part of the story progression of the game.
In order to defend the story-spoiled problems, we won't reveal the result of the vote
Can we at least, uh, protect more than 1 girl? I don't mean all of them, just more than 1 :geek:

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes