4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Why Male MC is a bad thing?

Mainly because I do indeed care about the Story of a game and the most important part is the MC. So it's only natural that the story revolves around the MC and since I'm not gay (no offense to anyone who is), I'm not really interested in 90% of what the story will be about (The male MC). Probably worded it badly, but I think you'll get the point.

A minor reason is because it just feels weird, can't explain why.

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
Why RPGMAKER?
Unfortunately,due to our lack of programming skill so we choose the program that easy to learn and developing.
Hmm? You make it sounds like RPGmaker is a bad thing. I for once definitely prefer it over a novel style system. People who doesn't like it because they have to move around back and forth doing thing/quest and feel it's tedious but for people like me, I feel it's fun with more interaction and immersive than novel style. Also most of the bad experience stem from the low development quality/effort ones like big map but empty town occupied with one liners and nothing to do which make the questing boring when you have to run around. One of a really good I've played have like 100 events with interesting dialogues from npc, even mini games. Huge world map with multiple towns and dungeons. It's like playing RPGmaker version of skyrim.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
those HOT AF dames deserve ALL the ren'py..jus' sayin' saw the last preview pic and walked away..standard rpgm i cannot bear witness to..i have forsaken it's evil ways for a brighter path.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Sure the art look amazing i really do like it but my main issue is theres literally no content in this at all. Not enough for me to pledge and i feel like if your gonna release your demo that it should have enough for you to sink a little bit of time in where this took me about 10 min maybe to reach the end of the demo. It was an opening ,delivery and end. I'll keep an eye on it hopefully the next update or 2 will add more.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Sure the art look amazing i really do like it but my main issue is theres literally no content in this at all. Not enough for me to pledge and i feel like if your gonna release your demo that it should have enough for you to sink a little bit of time in where this took me about 10 min maybe to reach the end of the demo. It was an opening ,delivery and end. I'll keep an eye on it hopefully the next update or 2 will add more.
May be you didn't discover enough to unlock event
Try get 3 bottle of tea from refrigerator and give it to sister. You will see...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the look of this even without any sexual content at the moment, but I’m no fan of wandering around on RPG.

It’s a shame.

The characters look very good indeed. (y):coffee:

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
I like the look of this even without any sexual content at the moment, but I’m no fan of wandering around on RPG.

It’s a shame.

The characters look very good indeed. (y):coffee:
We already have sexual content now.
BTW in our game you can play without any sexual content by choose a right choice.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
We already have sexual content now.
BTW in our game you can play without any sexual content by choose a right choice.
the only scene i saw was the sis toilet scene.. thats all there is currently right?

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
I need to reiterate, can you choose the two girls you will save? I had to ask again because it just occurred to me that what I was asking could be interpreted as choosing the second girl over the first.
MC you can only save one
But you can save other girl (such as Annita) and more

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

zlith89

Sep 6, 2018
Mainly because I do indeed care about the Story of a game and the most important part is the MC. So it's only natural that the story revolves around the MC and since I'm not gay (no offense to anyone who is), I'm not really interested in 90% of what the story will be about (The male MC). Probably worded it badly, but I think you'll get the point.

A minor reason is because it just feels weird, can't explain why.
I personally feel it more the other way around. I prefer the male MC, as it feels more natural for me as a strait man trying to get women form a male pov istead of getting men from a female pov

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes