4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
May be you didn't discover enough to unlock event
Try get 3 bottle of tea from refrigerator and give it to sister. You will see...
Problem is, that once you deliver the parcel, you're locked out of it. Also, people have skip the opening due to MV problems, and there are no hints as to what can be interacted with, and what not. Author could have given a line of text as a hint about this, like Aunt saying you can help yourself to what's in the fridge, or sister could have indicated she's thirsty while you were 'listening' to her complaining.

Anyways, even than, there's only the introduction of a couple of characters, giving the setting of the game, and one scene.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Problem is, that once you deliver the parcel, you're locked out of it. Also, people have skip the opening due to MV problems, and there are no hints as to what can be interacted with, and what not. Author could have given a line of text as a hint about this, like Aunt saying you can help yourself to what's in the fridge, or sister could have indicated she's thirsty while you were 'listening' to her complaining.

Anyways, even than, there's only the introduction of a couple of characters, giving the setting of the game, and one scene.
Thanks for your comment.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
the artwork looks good i dig it but consider adding a hint system or something so players know what to do and its easier to find all h-scenes,all i could find was the toilet scene and that was after i saw the dev's comment,it has the potential to be a good game but for now there's nothing to do even for a demo its short af Edit: lol i named the little sis Melissa not knowing there's gonna be another Melissa in the game and now i have two :ROFLMAO: hope that's not gonna confuse the shit out of me later on. 2nd Edit: nvm i read all the comments the dev said and it seems this game is gonna go hard on the ntr content and you'll only be able to save one main girl (maybe 2) but yea i got the idea of the game now,its not for me,good luck with your game dev lol

Last edited:

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
@Catkaproon
I absolutely adore the toilet scene with the sister, you pulled it off very well with evidentially a good understanding of what people with a urination fetish would enjoy, would be fantastic if you plan to add some more toilet scenarios like that in the full version. That said, I really love the art, characters and setting presented here so far, very much looking forward to seeing where you take the game next. Good luck!

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Mainly because I do indeed care about the Story of a game and the most important part is the MC. So it's only natural that the story revolves around the MC and since I'm not gay (no offense to anyone who is), I'm not really interested in 90% of what the story will be about (The male MC). Probably worded it badly, but I think you'll get the point.

A minor reason is because it just feels weird, can't explain why.
Except male main character means more focus on fucking multiple women. Female protags are way more gay since it's entirely about fucking multiple men.

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Due to many questions about NTR contents, We apologize that we can't inform the full detail. The only we could explain for now is we are planning to make the game with multi-routes that will happen from actions/choices the player chooses. We confirm that our game has NTR content, but it is up to the player's choices or consequences. According to this, the player could be able to protect the chosen girl from those harmful situations (able to avoid the NTR route). Unfortunately, the other girls will be suffered.
we will give opportunities for our patreon supporters in order to vote some part of the story progression of the game.
In order to defend the story-spoiled problems, we won't reveal the result of the vote
Why the hell are so many devs adding NTR to their game, when most of the games with it don't do great on patreon. I don't want any of the girls to have NTR issues, we should be able to just murder the people trying to cuck us or stop it from happening by you know just using basic logic, because NTR literally can only exist through bad writing. Most people that play these games hate it, hence why the devs that do add it make all of it entirely optional.

Last edited:

cbgb

Oct 27, 2017
main character's art is good but side girls is too much half man half cat it looks wierd

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
Why the hell are so many devs adding NTR to their game, when most of the games with it don't do great on patreon. I don't want any of the girls to have NTR issues, we should be able to just murder the people trying to cuck us or stop it from happening by you know just using basic logic, because NTR literally can only exist through bad writing. Most people that play these games hate it, hence why the devs that do add it make all of it entirely optional.
You never thought of that maybe there's actually a lot of people that like it so many devs trying to ride on it?

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Due to the conflict matter between NTR fans and non-NTR fans, All the Cat Kaproon's crews have debated seriously with knives and blood, so we finally decided to change the system of the game in the way of more freedom to play.

- The player could help every girl (or enjoy watching they got suffered all the events to their doom) However, we can't confirm 100% that you can avoid every event. Especially those events that effective with the story so we'll make the escape paths as much as we could. We understand that how non-NTR fans dislike this content, but we also could not betray the NTR-lover's expectation as well.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
View attachment 307289
Due to the conflict matter between NTR fans and non-NTR fans, All the Cat Kaproon's crews have debated seriously with knives and blood, so we finally decided to change the system of the game in the way of more freedom to play.

- The player could help every girl (or enjoy watching they got suffered all the events to their doom) However, we can't confirm 100% that you can avoid every event. Especially those events that effective with the story so we'll make the escape paths as much as we could. We understand that how non-NTR fans dislike this content, but we also could not betray the NTR-lover's expectation as well.
You can have something in the game without forcing it on the players, having something being optional doesn't betray anyones expectations. Forcing a hated fetish like NTR on people is more something that would betray peoples expectations. The reality here, is that making it entirely optional ulimiately makes everyone happy, secondly I really hope we can do horrible things to the characters that try to NTR the player. I hate it when devs let these trash characters get away with what they try to do, we should be able to ruin the evil characters lives. NTR villians are literally always the mary sue version of evil people and get away with utter bullshit, which is why they can only exist through bad writing.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
And what about game "The Tyrant" with heavy NTR and nice support (over 3000$). This isn't true because there are many people who like NTR so this genre should be optional and everyone will be happy.
Yeah that isn't doing well milos, that is doing extremely poorly compared to low effort vanilla games which make on average way more money in a shorter time frame. The only games with ntr that have done sort of okay, have it as optional and have it as the minority of the content in the game. Which is because unsurprisingly the vast majority of people don't like it. As long as it's optional and no the majority of the content in the game, people can tolerate it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes