4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.12a

When I remember correct a wrong name from your sister (when you choose another name) are in the text when you talk about bikinis near the lake

You are at your aunts house and before to go Jerry after seeing the club house near the lake. When you go up to see if something changed and go down. Your sister sit and play with the game like before. A sister NPC stand aso near the entrace (you can´t interact with her).

One sentence from Owen you can´t see the end. When Jerry, Annita, Owen and you are there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catkaproon

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Quite the opposite for me.... the NTR tag made me lost all interest in the game u_u
But now i also see we havethe possibility of saving our chosen girl hummm dunno if it means we can avoid the NTR part for all characters or if only one or a few can be saved from it....welll save doesn't mean that it's avoidable too in a way tho :x
Finally i will say this,. The art does look glorious.

Last edited:

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
Just how the hell an artwork can be so realistic? :D
Damn, The art is so good. I haven't played the game yet but the artwork caught my attention really fast.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Hummm after reading stuff on f95zone about the NTR situation i feel like i might end up playing this game in the future when there's more content in it.

While i hate NTR i do have the firm belief if the NTR can be avoidable or if one scene of NTR has a true purpose like "girl getting raped for x reasons" and thus allowing the plot to move foward in a certain way. Thus a actual purpose and not just because the other guy is a fat horny bastard.
Anyway it must not feel forced just for the sake of having such scenes.
Also please don't make it into just "the girl gets raped but enjoy it", i'm pretty sure rape and blackmailing don't work like that.

But if one of the girl does have already a affair or in a relationship with a x dude prior to meeting the MC then to me this is not even NTR yet. It's just some lass having sex with another dude before MC came along in a way. After all NTR is only NTR if MC and the other girl are in close relationship of some kind, not if they are just somewhat stranger or just met. Of course that doesn't mean i want to get the sloppy second for every girls particularly the sister and the mother.
For exemple i would understand NTR scenes such as the ones we see in games like Timestamps, Unconditional Love or A Town Uncovered.

One last thing but isn't Netori is included in NTR so some scenes might be Netori scenes too. So MC doing the NTRing ~~

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Having optional NTR is fine by me, I'd avoid it always.
However, being forced to see some NTR scenes just because that is their "plot", makes this game extremely garbage.

Forcing NTR scenes to the players isn't "plot", its garbage.
Don't even think about optional NTR path when you force it on us anyways. That is just dumb.
Good luck, though.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
To you people saying its ok as long as its optional, have this information. Even if you stop the deal Basically the first chick you were introduced, and is jokingly later referred to as your girlfriend is forced to apply medicine to a old mans dick via blackmail of her sister and father this time its clear by the text that this is a deal that been has happening for a while. So if you're ok with the female lead doing that then its cool. However if you're one of the people that are of the opinion that just not seeing it isn't avoidable then I would stay far away from this game, if that's how they introduce the first main character of the village you can bet its only going to get worse.

Make your own judgements.

I guess I would suggest@Catkaproon to actually make it so its not stated the deal has been going on for a long time and that this is instead a breaking of the normal deal. Aka she doesn't usually suck him off, but instead rubs his back or something because as it is now, its completely breaks the entire character for me.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
how the fuck is it NTR if some village whore sucks an old mans dick the next day after you meet her?
Sorry but the shoe fits
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
The thread isn't the place to argue the definition, if you think its misplaced use the report tool. However I can assure you Annita is a love interest.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Catkaproon Anyway, I've just briefly tried it and I must say this: good job on the animation (Annita) and the scene in general, I didn't expect that quality and those details ;)

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes