4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Well no, you don't want a game to put in things that compromise your enjoyment.

That's like saying it's ok if someone pisses on your shirt, you have other clothes.
[/QUOTE]

Games are for fetishists. If a game has a fetish that you is a no-go for you find a different game.

Stop with all the analogies and bs. There are tags. If something that is a no go for you find a different game.

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
This game is good, i have a question , in the future the blowjob with the grandpa will have some consequence or not ? Because i save just after saving the girl and i forgot to do a save with the blowjob ^^

Reactions: Catkaproon

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
This game is good, i have a question , in the future the blowjob with the grandpa will have some consequence or not ? Because i save just after saving the girl and i forgot to do a save with the blowjob ^^
Yes, it's have.
Every choice you play will affected to NPC feeling with MC.

Reactions: azeafdaf

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Games are for fetishists. If a game has a fetish that you is a no-go for you find a different game.

Stop with all the analogies and bs. There are tags. If something that is a no go for you find a different game.
[/QUOTE]

Games are also up for criticism and that includes the content. Its only unreasonable to complain if its clear that NTR is here to stay or it's the central theme.

This isn't your bubble so don't be entitled.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
what do you prefer to renp'y? it's the best engine and the most versatile. So i'm interested in why you say that.
rpgm is probably the most hated engine on this site usually.
usually renp'y games are a mess of menu and button grindind. it's still a good engine, but imho required a real skilled dev to create a good game with it. and it's pretty much the same reason of why people hate rpgm games. because most of them are like a copy of each other with the same system, tiles and cg hunt mechanincs, but skilled people can use rpgm engine to do little masterpices.
in the end, i think i can better tolerate a mediocre rpgm game than a mediocre renp'y game..
just, i really don't like the intrinsic visual novel mechanincs of renp'y games, and i love move my chara on a map.
btw for my personal taste; rpgm vx ace >>>renp'y>>>mv

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
I don't like NTR so I will wait a while to see how this turns out in the future in terms of being avoidable or something but I hope you don't get discouraged by the negativity and just do what you want to do as there definitely is a crowd for every genre.
Good luck my friend!

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Dear Dev

do you plan on adding more fetishes? nothing big just going by tags you dont have like anal or bdsm or anything.
Personally anal is a big fetish for me but the art style is amazing and I will be waiting for the new updates. Good Luck

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What do after cleaning the house? MC can't go anywhere because he says "it's not time yet"...already dropped the sister off at the restaurant and picked up the gold bracelet, but I can't seem to go anywhere else. WHERE'S MUH NTR SCENE?!

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
What do after cleaning the house? MC can't go anywhere because he says "it's not time yet"...already dropped the sister off at the restaurant and picked up the gold bracelet, but I can't seem to go anywhere else. WHERE'S MUH NTR SCENE?!
I took it it loves me now .Hahahahahah

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Okay, I was supposed to go left...some better directions or a quest log might help this. I seem to recall them saying "Jerry's house is just north of here!" so heading west was the last thing on my mind.

Anyway, it's a bit early, but if the future updates keep this quality + more scenes, I'll definitely fund this project.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018

Games are also up for criticism and that includes the content. Its only unreasonable to complain if its clear that NTR is here to stay or it's the central theme.

This isn't your bubble so don't be entitled.
[/QUOTE]
Complaining about a tag on a game is not criticism tho...

px305

May 6, 2017
Good art, good story, the engine is fine if he keeps updating the game with good updates this can be gold.

PD: A Changelog and a walkthrough would be awesome, somehow I missed the sister bathroom scene

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes