4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Im glad to see that the dev is following his heart instead of changing the game because of complains, nice move! Do the game you want to do there is a public to everything. I think the mc should be able to fuck the girls too if you want to avoid some complains but in the end this is your game and we gettin for free so just do it

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
What you will see in Next Update!
Character Detail Change
All New Map
Language Fix
Bug Fix
And More!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is amazing, good start, great character design, all of them are really nice, the improvements will put the game in other level. Just waiting the Dev continue with his\her idea and don't change all the game for people who don't like NTR, when there are a lot of games with Non-NTR or avoidable NTR, but always someone have to start a problem. So no take account in that people and just do the game like you thinked.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
I do not understand people who like NTR because it's like loving when someone invading your home and starts acting like a owner or take your food when you try to eat, in general the concept of loss, but I will not judge, because each has his own tastes.
I like the visual style in this game, but not quite like NTR so I have a question.
How many in this game are and are planned non NTR content ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I do not understand people who like NTR because it's like loving when someone invading your home and starts acting like a owner or take your food when you try to eat, in general the concept of loss, but I will not judge, because each has his own tastes.
I like the visual style in this game, but not quite like NTR so I have a question.
How many in this game are and are planned non NTR content ?
Considering the first and only scene currently is "NTR" it does show the general direction the game is going to take, but the developers said they would try to balance it out. However they did say that its possible not all NTR will be avoidable.

Jan 1, 2018
There are things that could improve from here.
The beggining could move a bit faster as i felt the pacing quite slow to get me into the setting.
Using RPGMaker doesnt seem like a bright idea considering its more of a visual novel than an actual roleplaying game
Grammar needs to be improved but ive seen worse engrish, if they need a proof reader then i wouldnt mind doing it for free.

Aside from the issues above there are some positives.
With one scene its actually well done and leaves the door for the possible continuation for more ntr moments.
Artwork is looking great and i say that is high quality for the tittle we´re getting, i just wish they used a different engine like renpy or even unity to make it into a visual novel.
Minigames could work well when they´re needed, perhaps if the protagonist fails certain games it would lead to either a bad ending or an NTR scene as punishment.

I would be happy to give support to these guys in hopes we get more updates to come out soon, it has potential and only needs to work on the kinks while sticking to their guns for NTR.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes