4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Due to many questions about NTR contents, We apologize that we can't inform the full detail. The only we could explain for now is we are planning to make the game with multi-routes that will happen from actions/choices the player chooses. We confirm that our game has NTR content, but it is up to the player's choices or consequences. According to this, the player could be able to protect the chosen girl from those harmful situations (able to avoid the NTR route). Unfortunately, the other girls will be suffered.
we will give opportunities for our patreon supporters in order to vote some part of the story progression of the game.
In order to defend the story-spoiled problems, we won't reveal the result of the vote
Due to the conflict matter between NTR fans and non-NTR fans, All the Cat Kaproon's crews have debated seriously with knives and blood, so we finally decided to change the system of the game in the way of more freedom to play.

- The player could help every girl (or enjoy watching they got suffered all the events to their doom) However, we can't confirm 100% that you can avoid every event. Especially those events that effective with the story so we'll make the escape paths as much as we could. We understand that how non-NTR fans dislike this content, but we also could not betray the NTR-lover's expectation as well.
For all the talk of NTR here, I think the main problem is lack of information... nowhere in the description, neither here, nor on your pateon, do you even mention NTR... sure, the game has the tag, but that is all.

If the story you want to tell includes unavoidable NTR, then inform the players that, that is the direction you are going in, don't try to sneak it in while the players are too busy looking at your great artwork. Also, avoidable doesn't mean "you don't have to watch it happen" it means "you can do something so it doesn't happen".

Anyway, make the game you want to make and inform people about it, as it stands, the people who love NTR aren't paying you, because they don't know you are making a NTR game, and the people who hate NTR might pay once then leave because they don't like having their hated fetish forced down their throats.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I also loved the art , if the animation(s) are smooth and this won't take some NTR path , god damn this is might be top 5 for me . Though i still didn't play it and currently waiting for few more updates :)

Reactions: Catkaproon

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
usually renp'y games are a mess of menu and button grindind. it's still a good engine, but imho required a real skilled dev to create a good game with it. and it's pretty much the same reason of why people hate rpgm games. because most of them are like a copy of each other with the same system, tiles and cg hunt mechanincs, but skilled people can use rpgm engine to do little masterpices.
in the end, i think i can better tolerate a mediocre rpgm game than a mediocre renp'y game..
just, i really don't like the intrinsic visual novel mechanincs of renp'y games, and i love move my chara on a map.
btw for my personal taste; rpgm vx ace >>>renp'y>>>mv
I see, that's interesting. I don't mind a good rpgm game. But nothing can top renp'y for me due to the save/load functions everyone seems to fuck it up so hard on the other engines. ofc I've seen people fuck up saves on renp'y as well. (corrupting old saves is one annoying thing, which i can accept though, if they add saves you can use so you don't have to ask/replay every damn time)
I wish someone who does it well would make a public guide for everyone for all the engines.
A proper save/load function will make nearly any game more enjoyable to play.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
View attachment 307289
Due to the conflict matter between NTR fans and non-NTR fans, All the Cat Kaproon's crews have debated seriously with knives and blood, so we finally decided to change the system of the game in the way of more freedom to play.

- The player could help every girl (or enjoy watching they got suffered all the events to their doom) However, we can't confirm 100% that you can avoid every event. Especially those events that effective with the story so we'll make the escape paths as much as we could. We understand that how non-NTR fans dislike this content, but we also could not betray the NTR-lover's expectation as well.
Well, it's full NTR game where you can save some girls, but you can't avoid NTR anyway?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Honest advice, rename your build to something like 0.0.2a-x (usually means Final-Beta-Alpha) or even just 0.2 or 2, right now it looks like your on your 12th release. So I suggest you change that somehow. Secondly, be careful about content polls, it should always be based on shit you actually want to implement. Thirdly, while I don't mind, to spare you some headache, make whatever content that is in the game be clear, as in what fetish we will encounter if it's anything more than you will find in a nice Christian home. Finally, at some point, get a proof reader. With all that said, it has potential, so keep it up.

May 28, 2017
So only thing bothering me so far is that the first sister sidequest shows up as "Failed" on my Quest sheet after a night of sleep even after actually doing it and seeing it as "Complete." What's up with that?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Heyo, I just saw the sketches about the Mother and seeing pregnant ones as well (hell yeah xD). Again I dont mind NTR....I actually like it but I come to think about if the Game has any Incest Scenes. You might want to be carefull with this around Patreon. If they take note of this they will hunt you down with a rusty pitchfork and burn you on a stake.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Game looks amazing - do I need to play in certain way to get all the NTR scenes ? or it happens anyway ?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Love the art and animation. Sad to see another ntr game with a nerd, fat guy and old man but I guess that's to be expected with the majority of ntr.
Glad to see at least some smaller boobs though since I thought every single female was going to have big tits

G0ldSil3nce

May 28, 2017
amazing demo so far just with the one scene, definitely keeping my eye on the further development of this game :D

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Well, being too greedy ruins everything.

When our MC having fun with multiple people whoever he wants, those multiple people also can have fun with others.

Man, it's not a keeping virtue with one person through life kind of game we talking about.

You don't enjoy sharing, then better go find many other kind of games.

Who we are in here?

We are not buying this game anyway, and it had been warned on the first page.
[/QUOTE]
Exept the paths to avoid ntr are for people who don't want to share so making so they never have to share would fit with those paths and those people. NTR should be completely avoidable.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
All this NTR debate again, I like when the game gives you options to engage or evade NTR, etc, what I dont like is ppl trying to change how the game develops just because they dont like 1 fetish in particular.
yeah, agree.

if a game born around a specific fetish, will must follow that fetish.
it's perfectly fine and logic if dev want to add different path or choice to evade that fetish or work around it to please even people not really into that fetish (but don't hate it either), but i'm sick to see people that demand to take it away because they dont like it.

i don't go into thread of gore games and demand a way to avoid gore for the whole game because i dont like it.
i simply understand that that game it's not my cup of tea, and move on to search if other game can claim my interest.

NTR should be completely avoidable.
general speaking, absolutely not if the dev want to create a full ntr story.
it's a dev decision to be able to avoid or not some content. IF a story born to be hard ntr, then it will be hard ntr, and who dosent like it will can always search other games.

----

i really like the premise of this game and i hope devs can will create a good ntr game with different path where we, players, can decide if/who and where some girl will be saved or not, because this is the game i expect to be, by the stuff that transpire from the demo.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Well, being too greedy ruins everything.

When our MC having fun with multiple people whoever he wants, those multiple people also can have fun with others.

Man, it's not a keeping virtue with one person through life kind of game we talking about.

You don't enjoy sharing, then better go find many other kind of games.

Who we are in here?

We are not buying this game anyway, and it had been warned on the first page.
Exept the paths to avoid ntr are for people who don't want to share so making so they never have to share would fit with those paths and those people. NTR should be completely avoidable.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on.

Dividing paths means slower progress, and we do not have any rights to force Dev whatever we want.

Remember, we are kind of free riders here.

If you don't like some games with unavoidable NTR, that means you pass them.

NTR is just one of fetishes, and it is not a crime or something.

Think of Patreon nowadays.

They are prohibiting incest and so forth because they think it's not acceptable in their tidy place.

We better be better than them, at least in here.

Afterall, we all are people sharing same desire but not same fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes