4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I don't mind NTR if the MC get plenty of other pussies himself.

Let's be fair, we better share things with others when there are enough of them, aren't we? lol.
Well no, you don't want a game to put in things that compromise your enjoyment.

That's like saying it's ok if someone pisses on your shirt, you have other clothes.[/QUOTE]

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This was good. I'm looking forward to more.

Edit: Is this also going to have crossdressing and sissies (given the thin guy's wardrobe collection)?

Reactions: Catkaproon

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
ntr tag, check.
awesone art, check.
no fucking renp'y shit, check

i'm a simple man, i see good stuff i press the watch button.
good luck man, i hope to see the game completed someday.
what do you prefer to renp'y? it's the best engine and the most versatile. So i'm interested in why you say that.
rpgm is probably the most hated engine on this site usually.

Other than that, the game seems interesting enough. Don't worry about grammar too much, as long as it's understandable that's good enough. Game mechanics and bugs are way more important to stay on top of.
Minigames are not important though. They can ruin a games enjoyability if they are too complicated and grindy, keep them light.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty decent art overall. Not a fan of the aunt having obese torso + anorexic head combo or the 11y old little sister having tit size you'd expect on an middle aged post-pregnancy woman. Every male is drawn ugly because french culture?
The map is pretty good for future development. Not too large or confusing.

Mods should permaban ntr comments because holy fucking Christ do they add zero value to the thread. Just delete half the thread please.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Well no, you don't want a game to put in things that compromise your enjoyment.

That's like saying it's ok if someone pisses on your shirt, you have other clothes.
[/QUOTE]

Well, being too greedy ruins everything.

When our MC having fun with multiple people whoever he wants, those multiple people also can have fun with others.

Man, it's not a keeping virtue with one person through life kind of game we talking about.

You don't enjoy sharing, then better go find many other kind of games.

Who we are in here?

We are not buying this game anyway, and it had been warned on the first page.

Oct 14, 2018
Mainly because I do indeed care about the Story of a game and the most important part is the MC. So it's only natural that the story revolves around the MC and since I'm not gay (no offense to anyone who is), I'm not really interested in 90% of what the story will be about (The male MC). Probably worded it badly, but I think you'll get the point.

A minor reason is because it just feels weird, can't explain why.
It's gay to be a male and play a male MC ? Wtf is wrong with 2019.

Oct 14, 2018
Can we make the haters on this forum avoidable?
It would be sooo much better :)
So basically you have a problem with people giving feedback on pros and cons about a project ? If there's given no feedback then the game could never improve... Just cause someone doesn't have the same type of kink as you, does not mean they're a hater, troll or an incel, at the same time it doesn't mean you are any of those things either, just cause you like NTR.
Making things like that optional is by far the best choice and will cover majority of people's preferences.
Either way, let people talk man, don't lable them as haters orsilence them, just because you don't share their opinion.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Here is the CG if anyone is interested.

And if it ask for a key this is the key
o57wa5xLh20UjOcByibjKNBg_e6lbb1P-SMV_23U_p4

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes