4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
It's strange people calling the scene with Annita & Owen 'NTR' as it really isn't as Annita is not the MC's girlfriend or love interest at the moment (most likely in the future), so yes its [Voyeurism & Blackmail] over anything.

Don't know why people don't just ignore 'NTR' or move to a different game, like I don't like 'Scat' or female's having breasts the size of Jupiter but I don't complain just ignore or move game it's not that difficult.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
EDIT: updated 09/15/2019

Here is a link to the Linux version of the game v0.13a

7767 you know what would be really Top Nep? if you add this to the OP,please and thanks

if there are any errors in the game let me know

Catkaproon I hope you don't mind, I already made a Linux version for v0.13a

Last edited:

kulu21

Jul 4, 2017
Nice game, cool arts. Unfortunately RPGM. Sucks that not enough content yet. Will check in next few months. Thanks for upload.

Reactions: Catkaproon

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Ohh, so there's no new content just revamped the old one?
The content itself is mildly different. You get the tour around the new city map and there's a scene in the evening with some patrons at the bar, introducing a new (named) character and you get the sister's naked sprite. Aside from that there's nothing really, unless I missed something. (I think the scene with the sister peeing was in the original game).

Reactions: Shirafune
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes