4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The content itself is mildly different. You get the tour around the new city map and there's a scene in the evening with some patrons at the bar, introducing a new (named) character and you get the sister's naked sprite. Aside from that there's nothing really, unless I missed something. (I think the scene with the sister peeing was in the original game).
I hope that the scene with old guy and annie is still there, was the highlight of the previous update

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Downloaded it and played a bit , this has no content at all beside catching sister in the toilet

Or maybe im missing something , i checked previous page and seems like there was more content before

Kinda sad because game was started in may and its mid september and the game still has no content :/

Gonna wait a few updates a give it a go if its not a dead project in a few month

Reactions: Catkaproon

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
problem in the system no picture appears
again not much to go on, is there an error message, can you screenshot what you're getting. what is your operating system, when does it occur? is this when you try starting the game? after a certain scene?

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Am I missing something here? That are no H-scenes. Just a naked drunk sister, that's all..

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Am I missing something here? That are no H-scenes. Just a naked drunk sister, that's all..
As was stated previously the developer is working on remaking the game so the new update only has the 1st day remade and some content that was in previous versions has been removed, also nudity is considered an 'H-scene'

Reactions: Exu

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
It's strange people calling the scene with Annita & Owen 'NTR' as it really isn't as Annita is not the MC's girlfriend or love interest at the moment (most likely in the future), so yes its [Voyeurism & Blackmail] over anything.

Don't know why people don't just ignore 'NTR' or move to a different game, like I don't like 'Scat' or female's having breasts the size of Jupiter but I don't complain just ignore or move game it's not that difficult.
Because its supposed to be optional, like ntr should be optional. People play the game to fuck the girls, not watch other people do it. Defeats the purpose of a player character.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Because its supposed to be optional, like ntr should be optional. People play the game to fuck the girls, not watch other people do it. Defeats the purpose of a player character.
There is a niche for everything. When I play a NTR game, I don't want my MC to have sex. I want voyeur, I want see our loved ones stolen, cheating. That's the whole point of NTR for me. Optional or random NTR, I'm not a fan of.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
again not much to go on, is there an error message, can you screenshot what you're getting. what is your operating system, when does it occur? is this when you try starting the game? after a certain scene?
please capture your screen that shown error. we will fix that ASAP

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
As was stated previously the developer is working on remaking the game so the new update only has the 1st day remade and some content that was in previous versions has been removed, also nudity is considered an 'H-scene'
1st day only have Toilet scene and badroom scene.

Reactions: darlic
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes