4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Some scene you can avoid that to "not happen" by your choice
but some scene you can only don't look at it
because it's importent to main story
So what your saying is that no matter what, the MC will be cucked?

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
So what your saying is that no matter what, the MC will be cucked?
Yes only in "Some" Scene that have to.
We want player to understand the situation of the charecter in that town.
We try to added choice which player can avoid to see it's happen.
But you have to know.
And after that, will you help her? or let her suffer? your call.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
But you have to know.
And after that you will help her? or let her suffer? your call.
Well that's all I need to know. You do know you can create a sense of urgency without forcing that kind of stuff though, right? Using that as a crutch just means that you are incapable of making a workaround as a writer, or you just don't want to, which is fine. There's thousands of ways you could do it without it having to be a sex scene. Either way you saved me time, now I wont have to play the rest of the updates and find that out myself. Wish you the best of luck either way, but its not my kind of game if it isn't avoidable.

Last edited:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
While drinking wine the sister's name is given a few times as Patra instead of the custom name she was assigned by the player

May 20, 2019
But you have to know.
Nuanced approach to it chief I can get behind that kinda NTR. Like seeing something you shouldn't have and conniving a way to help, or, for depravities sake, turn it into your good fortune. I understand it's story so how about making some kinda option you can switch on like, say, "lite" mode where instead of characters being molested or sexual abused, they are physically abused or emotionally instead.
NTR outside of the people who like it, is a detested fetish and will turn off a significant amount of people who otherwise I think should give this one a go.
Chew on it mate, great content so far keen for updates!

Reactions: HansDampf788

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Nuanced approach to it chief I can get behind that kinda NTR. Like seeing something you shouldn't have and conniving a way to help, or, for depravities sake, turn it into your good fortune. I understand it's story so how about making some kinda option you can switch on like, say, "lite" mode where instead of characters being molested or sexual abused, they are physically abused or emotionally instead.
NTR outside of the people who like it, is a detested fetish and will turn off a significant amount of people who otherwise I think should give this one a go.
Chew on it mate, great content so far keen for updates!
Thanks for your comment!

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
But you have to know.
i dont wanna sound like a douche but let me get this straight : first you said the players will be able to save only 1/2 girls from ntr then you went and said all content will be optional and nothing will happen without the mc approval meaning you can avoid/prevent any kind of ntr (it will happen only if the player chooses to) and now you went back and you're telling us that ''well some ntr will still happen -because STORY''. can you maybe make up your mind so we know what to expect? i initially wanted to drop the game cause of the unavoidable ntr but after you said that everything will be avoidable i thought maybe lets give it another go and now you changed it yet again

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
i dont wanna sound like a douche but let me get this straight : first you said the players will be able to save only 1/2 girls from ntr then you went and said all content will be optional and nothing will happen without the mc approval meaning you can avoid/prevent any kind of ntr (it will happen only if the player chooses to) and now you went back and you're telling us that ''well some ntr will still happen -because STORY''. can you maybe make up your mind so we know what to expect? i initially wanted to drop the game cause of the unavoidable ntr but after you said that everything will be avoidable i thought maybe lets give it another go and now you changed it yet again
Annita, She is the girl who live in the town. So she already have a situation in her life. "before" MC come into this town.
And for me I want to tell player about someone that ruin her life, and let's player find out why she have to admit it.
If that scene can avoid, it's will effect to main story. Player will not get what i want to tell about how "Rough" she still met
and, why they not to hurt her body or her mind. the main idea of this game it's not that way.
i can tell you. after day 1 Player will have "Optional" event
so please don't drop this game and give it a shot. I try to balance story for all of your guys.

Thank you,

Kashimura
Story writer
Catkaproon Team

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Annita, She is the girl who live in the town. So she already have a situation in her life. "before" MC come into this town.
And for me I want to tell player about someone that ruin her life, and let's player find out why she have to admit it.
If that scene can avoid, it's will effect to main story. Player will not get what i want to tell about how "Rough" she still met
and, why they not to hurt her body or her mind. the main idea of this game it's not that way.
i can tell you. after day 1 Player will have "Optional" event
so please don't drop this game and give it a shot. I try to balance story for all of your guys.

Thank you,

Kashimura
Story writer
Catkaproon Team
brother thats not how things go...you either make all content optional so players can prevent any type of ntr to happen to all girls in the game or go full on ntr and be done with it. having just some ntr scenes that you can avoid but you cant avoid others makes your work useless cause i can assure you that the non-ntr players will not want to play such a game. as other said if you want to create an emotional impact on the player/mc you can have the LI suffer in other ways then being sexually abused. But what i really meant to say in my previous post is that if you really dont wanna drop or make all ntr content optional be HONEST with your fanbase and maybe have a big banner on the OP saying that ntr is unavoidable in your game and that will save you and all people who wanna try the game a big headache and keep the NTR talk to a minimum.Just be honest or stop changing your mind so often,go with your guts and stick to the story.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
brother thats not how things go...you either make all content optional so players can prevent any type of ntr to happen to all girls in the game or go full on ntr and be done with it. having just some ntr scenes that you can avoid but you cant avoid others makes your work useless cause i can assure you that the non-ntr players will not want to play such a game. as other said if you want to create an emotional impact on the player/mc you can have the LI suffer in other ways then being sexually abused. But what i really meant to say in my previous post is that if you really dont wanna drop or make all ntr content optional be HONEST with your fanbase and maybe have a big banner on the OP saying that ntr is unavoidable in your game and that will save you and all people who wanna try the game a big headache and keep the NTR talk to a minimum.Just be honest or stop changing your mind so often,go with your guts and stick to the story.
I see, many thanks

D

Deleted member 876176

The game end after one day?
I see only Patra naked, i make something wrong?

• Love
Reactions: stal1234

Evil987

May 27, 2018
The game end after one day?
I see only Patra naked, i make something wrong?
Same here only 1 nude scene
that's all the content for now, this demo stop after the first day.

i must quote this guy. i agree with him on every sentence of his comment.

for the devs: its not important what kind of game u want to make, but choose a path (full unavoidable ntr OR all avoidable ntr), say that clearly in the OP and stick with it.

ntr is a minefield to play with;

if u choose a full avoidable ntr game, it will not be an ntr game "per se" but a generic H-game with one path dedicated exclusively to ntr stuff. it's ok to go with this one, rough 90% of the games on this forum fall in this type, and some of them are really nice and fun games.

if u choose a full unavoidable ntr game it will be indeed a real ntr themed game, but keep in mind only the ntr lover will play the game (and they will love you for this of course, me included), but other people will not play it, it's normal.

if u go with an unsafe hybrid u will create dissence on both of the ntr lover/hater group, and in the end, the game will be disliked from nearly everyone.

whatever you will pick, after u have choose, stick with it and dont derail form that path. u will can't please everyone, but u can please one specific group, choose one and stick with it.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
that's all the content for now, this demo stop after the first day.

i must quote this guy. i agree with him on every sentence of his comment.

for the devs: its not important what kind of game u want to make, but choose a path (full unavoidable ntr OR all avoidable ntr), say that clearly in the OP and stick with it.

ntr is a minefield to play with;

if u choose a full avoidable ntr game, it will not be an ntr game "per se" but a generic H-game with one path dedicated exclusively to ntr stuff. it's ok to go with this one, rough 90% of the games on this forum fall in this type, and some of them are really nice and fun games.

if u choose a full unavoidable ntr game it will be indeed a real ntr themed game, but keep in mind only the ntr lover will play the game (and they will love you for this of course, me included), but other people will not play it, it's normal.

if u go with an unsafe hybrid u will create dissence on both of the ntr lover/hater group, and in the end, the game will be disliked from nearly everyone.

whatever you will pick, after u have choose, stick with it and dont derail form that path. u will can't please everyone, but u can please one specific group, choose one and stick with it.
Thanks for your comment.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes