4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
everyone on this site has the right to say their concern about a game. You really have no better argument then : ''go play another game if you dont like this one''? you have any idea how many people are just like you when they cant think of a good argument they just tell others to go play another game? how about this : if you dont like other people's opinion how about you dont reply to their comments? or maybe if you dont like it when someone has something to say about a game go to another game thread where that doesnt happen (good luck with that) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, it's very tiresome to go into game threads that have NTR to see the same people yap and yap how bad it is and how they'll never play it unless the dev dumps NTR yadda yadda. What's the point? Why can't you just go "Oh, it's a NTR game, I don't like those, guess I'll leave". Do you go on social media after watching an Avengers movie and say "Man, I really like these movies, I just wish the characters didn't have any superpowers and were just normal people :(:(:(:("? Or maybe you just don't watch them and ignore their existence?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
No, it's very tiresome to go into game threads that have NTR to see the same people yap and yap how bad it is and how they'll never play it unless the dev dumps NTR yadda yadda. What's the point? Why can't you just go "Oh, it's a NTR game, I don't like those, guess I'll leave". Do you go on social media after watching an Avengers movie and say "Man, I really like these movies, I just wish the characters didn't have any superpowers and were just normal people :(:(:(:("? Or maybe you just don't watch them and ignore their existence?
i have no idea what you just said right now and people were bitching (me included) that the dev keeps changing his mind over the avoidable/unavoidable ntr not that its actually in the game...if you would read previous pages you would have known that instead of you know yadda yadda yadda over people who might have other tastes in games then you and want to know from the start before they play a game if set game contains something they like or not,we were just asking what kind of game this will be and asked the dev to stick to his decision and not change it every week lol

explo63

May 11, 2018
Looking forward for this game, look like graphism are great, and the story seem appreciable, best of luck !

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
My small suggestion is maybe like a sort of groundhog day story where after you played the unavoidable bad end or some kinds of bitter ending you can do a sort newgame+ where the mc finds everything familiar soon remembers everything and during the 7 days before the next saturday he tries to change the future with the knowledge of what is coming while working with some sort of trustworthy ally only he knows about in the future? Kind of like ntrpg 2's good ending by preventing everything that happens in the future except he can either accept it and fall to the dark side or try to get a sort of good end.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
i have no idea what you just said right now and people were bitching (me included) that the dev keeps changing his mind over the avoidable/unavoidable ntr not that its actually in the game...if you would read previous pages you would have known that instead of you know yadda yadda yadda over people who might have other tastes in games then you and want to know from the start before they play a game if set game contains something they like or not,we were just asking what kind of game this will be and asked the dev to stick to his decision and not change it every week lol
I still stay in the way of "ALL NTR Content" can be avoidable.

Spoil>>>>>>>Game scene>>>>>>>>>>>
But the scene that I meant about "You have to face with it because it's effect to the main story" it's just like a scene which Tara bring Ryan into her room, And Krist don't wanna eavesdrop her room, At the end of day 1, It's that NTR? I don't think so.
Avoid NTR in this game, for example, "Annita scene in Obidil 0.12a day 2" you can shout to interrupt Owen and Annita or let it go. And you'll found the choice like this on in patch 0.14a &0.15a and after that too.

Reactions: Chimera6

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Is that before or after you start a relationship with the girl? Also it really isn't. No matter how you write this story, preventing someone from fucking a girl before the mc isn't going to ruin anything. But if it only happens with one character that could be ignored if the rest is avoidable and you can save the girl and show that you're a superior lover than the guy or something.
Also we better be able to ruin the lives of all of the characters trying to cuck us. You better not force the player character to let it go.

Having one girl serve as a plot event to the player with a couple unavoidable scenes could be fine, but the problem starts in if you plan on doing that with all of the girls. If every girl has unavoidable scenes you're just going to piss people off and you no longer have the excuse that it needs to happen for the plot, the previous girl would have already served that purpose. Also for a character like Annita where there is unavoidable content, you need to allow the player to get revenge on the person, lots of it. I'm still more than willing to give you a chance, story wise it could make sense for her to already be in a bad sitation that is fine. However if you make EVERY girl like that and every girl has unavoidable scenes, thats when it becomes a problem. It's a bad idea to make it so the player only can fuck girls after someone else does in the game.

The best way to handle this would have been to use a girl that is a throw away side character, and not any of the main girls. That way players wouldn't get angry about it and you could still have the plot. Anyways like I said, I'm willing to give Catkaproon some time to see how he does it before giving up. It would be super easy to balance this content and make everyone happy more or less.

It's funny watching people like you get angry at the idea of something being optional and misrepresent everyone you disagree with.

Before,
Tara already get fuck by Ryan before Krist come into this town
Annita already force to suck Owen dick before Krist come
But now you know that. you will let it go? or stop it, that's your call.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Before,
Tara already get fuck by Ryan before Krist come into this town
Annita already force to suck Owen dick before Krist come
But now you know that. you will let it go? or stop it, that's your call.
Yep, this game is over. You could have at least spared Tana, but you couldn't even do the bare minimum. To think that you would rework the game so you could force more unavoidable ntr, Zero point to this game if you don't like ntr.

Last edited:

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
>Forces NTR
>I try to balance story for all of your guys

What?
it's up to how's your NTR looks like?
for me in days 2
Owen force Annita to suck his dick it's not an NTR yet, Because Krist not yet make a relationship with her.
if you say Yes!, that scene it's NTR for me. Fine!! I make a choice for you to stop that. and it's effect on your relationship with her in the future too.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Yep, this game is over. You could have at least spared Tana, but you couldn't even do the bare minimum. To think that you would rework the game so you could force more unavoidable ntr, Zero point to this game if you don't like ntr.
No offense, you want an all-female character to virgin for only MC to fuck?

Tara she's a divorced woman who travels around the country and stops by this town for a year or more.
she pretty, she sexy. why she can't have any relationship with guys in this town "Before" The player character comes.

you just seen the cover of the books don't judge the rest of it.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018

Tara she's a divorced woman who travels around the country and stops by this town for a year or more.
she pretty, she sexy. why she can't have any relationship with guys in this town "Before" The player character comes.

Cover??? We've read the first 10 chapters. There's no reason you had to force a relationship, even less force the player to avoid peeping, in fact that wasn't even in the last version. You added that just to spite everyone. Just come clean with everyone here, you have ZERO desire to make this game playable for people who hate ntr. Just say it so everyone can leave.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Why our game took soooo loooonggggg time to make
1st
all of the team members gave a free time after main jobs to develop this game.

after making a 3-day patch
we decide that it's kind of boring square-shaped building in all of the town and pixel tree pixel forest, lack of story gramma. so, We rework "all" from ashes.
- new town map (most of it draw by our artist swelling hands)
- due to a new map, so all code event have to recode and fix bugs (All done by our sleepless programmer (who's our Producer too) he sleeps for only 1-2 hrs a day)
- to make more events and more character our "swelling hands" artist (Again?) have to draw an HD quality CG scene.
- more scene more character means more BGM. Our composer has to create more BGM (and now he has to be a Foley artist too 1-2 mins BGM Take a least 6-10 hour to compose.)
- Re planing all routes. The first time this game it's not an avoidable NTR you can only save 1 girl and let's other suffer. (I think most of Non-NTR fans will not happy to see any girls suffer).so we decide with a knife and blood and result it's we will change all routes. (Routes must be avoided NTR while it has to still on the same main story) "WTH!! Do I have to rewrite all the stories?"(Kashimura "story writer," says)
- English, not this guy >>>>(Kashimura) native language so, at first-time stories there is so much lag of gramma, poor language. and we try to fix that by using a gramma software (and we pay about 170$ for that) which helps us a lot to re-check story language. but it's not enough to make a fine story works. So, lucky us we have our supporter (Mr.Spagetti, We love you!!!) who willing to helps us edited "all" of story to be a better story, Reasonable event, and beautiful language. and yeah it takes sometimes.

All I want to say it's. Please be patient, our rework process almost complete. Thanks for your waiting!!

hey!! If you read until this point and not support us Our Kaproon cat will cry (Ohhh poor Kaproon cat)
Haha just kidding ^0^

****Good news!**** patch 0.14a will release on the end of this week (+ 1-2 days for bug testing and fixing)
Only for Patron
*** for public Ver. will release on "F95Zone" site after that for a week.

Love this game?
Wants to support us?
Likes art style?
Enjoy BGM?
Interesting story?

** Please support us **
** Start at...
* Only 1$ * Able to Access through our official Patreon feed. And Includes Discord rewards
* Only 3$ * Access early game one week before public

See more in our Patreon page
V
V
V
Click the butt

Last edited:

fangrew

May 20, 2017

Alright so this game is definitely an ntr game. Even if tara took 100's of dicks during her travels, there is no need to even mention or hint towards that fact, but what's worse is that after you introduce the main character and give the player control, you immediately have Tara fuck a random dude/ntr you and see it happen (you could play it off as a fake out, but you just confirmed that isn't the case at all yourself). if ntr really was avoidable you could have easily changed the scene to where the mc interrupted them going into the room or even better only have the dude hit on her and have the dude as a potential rival. Of course the characters don't all have to be virgins, but there is also no reason to specify ongoing sexual relationships between the female characters and other towns people, unless you want to make it a reverse ntr where the mc is stealing someone's girl. Look dude, you have all the right to do whatever you want, but please don't lie to your (potential) patreons, you obviously like ntr so go make a game with all the bells and whistles you want dude. just know that people who dislike ntr, dislike it with a passion, and even the tiniest wiff of ntr will make them really dislike the game. So instead of this weird pseudo-ntr bs, where someone who doesn't like ntr will still feel like the game has unavoidable ntr in it, whereas someone who does like it is will feel like it's lacking, just go do whatever you want. Just make it extremely clear and none of this fake avoidable ntr which isn't avoidable.

game does have great art and music btw

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
It's quite simple you ignore the whining and take on the constructive criticism and make the game how you/team envisioned it.

P.S. You will always get people whining and criticize (non-constructive) usually it best to completely ignore, it's like "Internet Trolls" don't talk to them as they will go on and on, the best course is to not do anything about them they end up flickering them self's out.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Alright so this game is definitely an ntr game. Even if tara took 100's of dicks during her travels, there is no need to even mention or hint towards that fact, but what's worse is that after you introduce the main character and give the player control, you immediately have Tara fuck a random dude/ntr you and see it happen (you could play it off as a fake out, but you just confirmed that isn't the case at all yourself).
NTR is a very specific genre that consist in: You are a guy in a stable, commited and monogamous sexoaffective relationship of some kind with a woman, then another guy messes with that, seduces/forces/blackmail/whatever the woman you love and love you back, and eventually, she falls completelly for that guy because no matter how gross or disgusting the guy is, he fucks so well that suddenly she doesn't give a fuck about all those romantic, deep feelings she supposedly had for you. She also forgets that you have a dick capable of fucking her too and circumvent the fact that if you want to fuck the brains out of a girl, you usually will be more successful if you properly eat her pussy rather than actually use your penis. If you ask me, it feels kinda silly and boring for a fetish, but hey, I guess all fetishes seem boring and stupid at some level if you are not fond of them. Anyways, that's the core of it. That's Netorare for you all.

Now, from the game story perspective: You are the main character who did just arrive to that small town, after years with no contact with your aunt. But all the characters in town, they were not floating in a void till you arrived. Did Tara fucked a random dude? Or did she just fucked a guy she knows whose relationship is unknown to you because you are the new guy in town and know nothing, didn't even kept in contact, on top of that you are her nephew AND to her at that moment YOU are the sexually irrelevant one?

That's the problem with you guys. And no, the problem is not that you want every female character with a portrait, potential sex-interest or not, to be your (vessel character) absolute property from the moment you lay your eyes first time they are presented in game (Though it may be a problem for you if that mentallity reflects on your real life, but that doesn't concerns me). The problem, again is that you claim all that not fall into that category to be NTR and frankly, you don't know shit/don't give a fuck about what NTR actually is. So, while it's ok you disliking any game in which you do not imperson the only relevant male in sexual terms and whose dick is the center of the game universe, you can become just a little annoying claiming bullshit again, and again, and again and accusing the devs to be lying. It mildly annoys me just by reading, I wouldn't want to imagine if I were the dev.

And for the game... definitely seems interesting, it has gorgeous art, and I see there's an effort to make it stand out from the average RPGM games with default tilesets and sprites. Obviously the devs have a clear concept of what they want to do with their game. I wish them well, and to not let the whinning undermine the game they actually wanna make.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I don't get some of you people, this story is tailored in a way that this character comes into this village full of people that already have known each other for some time, I don't think it's that weird for them to have developed some kind of relationships. This shouldn't be considered NTR but Voyeurism... especially since you can STOP those events, it's not forced at all. This is one of the few games that has an original drawn art (not daz3d or honey select etc) and the story seems much deeper than in other titles too, if you cannot appreciate it, just leave and go complain somewhere else. Catkaproon and other people working on this project need to be motivated not brought down just because someone does not like where the plot is headed or how it began

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes