4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
0.14 out for patrons and u can also get it from svscomics

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Hm, it's a pun from the name or was it unintended? I mean the name of the game "Obidil" from Bulgarian translated like "offended". In Russian it have similar meaning only grammar slightly differ.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
NTR is a very specific genre that consist in: You are a guy in a stable, commited and monogamous sexoaffective relationship of some kind with a woman, then another guy messes with that, seduces/forces/blackmail/whatever the woman you love and love you back, and eventually, she falls completelly for that guy because no matter how gross or disgusting the guy is, he fucks so well that suddenly she doesn't give a fuck about all those romantic, deep feelings she supposedly had for you. She also forgets that you have a dick capable of fucking her too and circumvent the fact that if you want to fuck the brains out of a girl, you usually will be more successful if you properly eat her pussy rather than actually use your penis. If you ask me, it feels kinda silly and boring for a fetish, but hey, I guess all fetishes seem boring and stupid at some level if you are not fond of them. Anyways, that's the core of it. That's Netorare for you all.

Now, from the game story perspective: You are the main character who did just arrive to that small town, after years with no contact with your aunt. But all the characters in town, they were not floating in a void till you arrived. Did Tara fucked a random dude? Or did she just fucked a guy she knows whose relationship is unknown to you because you are the new guy in town and know nothing, didn't even kept in contact, on top of that you are her nephew AND to her at that moment YOU are the sexually irrelevant one?

That's the problem with you guys. And no, the problem is not that you want every female character with a portrait, potential sex-interest or not, to be your (vessel character) absolute property from the moment you lay your eyes first time they are presented in game (Though it may be a problem for you if that mentallity reflects on your real life, but that doesn't concerns me). The problem, again is that you claim all that not fall into that category to be NTR and frankly, you don't know shit/don't give a fuck about what NTR actually is. So, while it's ok you disliking any game in which you do not imperson the only relevant male in sexual terms and whose dick is the center of the game universe, you can become just a little annoying claiming bullshit again, and again, and again and accusing the devs to be lying. It mildly annoys me just by reading, I wouldn't want to imagine if I were the dev.

And for the game... definitely seems interesting, it has gorgeous art, and I see there's an effort to make it stand out from the average RPGM games with default tilesets and sprites. Obviously the devs have a clear concept of what they want to do with their game. I wish them well, and to not let the whinning undermine the game they actually wanna make.
If NTR is only with someone your in a relationship with, wouldn't most of the game be when your not in one yet? Then when is it actually going to be avoidable NTR? These games usually have a buildup till your in a relationship. But then how do you define when it's a relationship? When they start having sex? Are we going to watch the love interests have sex with other people up until the point them and the MC and them have the commitment talk?

tldr: I guess if were going to have to go by the definition of NTR, then we have to as well go by the definition of avoidable NTR.

Reactions: Jubz and Hmm...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's always the same few people that throw a bitch fit in every game tagged with NTR. It's interesting how they keep subjecting themselves to the torture of experiencing NTR when they could, you know, not play games tagged with NTR. It seems like masochistic cuck behavior to me.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I can't believe this game is going to feature NTR. I am shaking right now. I could just play a game with no NTR but fuck that. I'm gonna play this and just complain here when I encounter NTR. Hopefully the developer adds something normal like having sex with my mother and sister. :mad::mad::mad:
- NTR content can be avoid up to The answer you choose in game.
- WE'LL ADD MORE CONTENT IN THE FUTURE.

or you can become a game developer and lie about it.

From what ive seen and read in this forum is that people is having a problem with the dev just bullshiting and saying that you are able to avoid the ntr when you aren't.

Nov 26, 2016
Yeah I'd read that again and process it. Context is key. I know you're anxious to spam your literal tumblr anime reaction but take a second. :whistle: :coffee:

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes