4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
But seriously - I checked the CGs very quickly.

And unless authors of this game found a way to hide the CGS from appearing in the game folder, it has ABSOLUTELY ZERO new content in it !

Aftere all this time still only 2 remotely erotic scenes are

Sister pissing scene (I hardly even consider it a scene)
and the Blonde girl giving BJ to the old "Uncle". - which we have seen like 3 builds ago.

As we did with the pissing scene anyway.
So what is the new build ?
They added some non-h non ilustrated gameplay ?

It doesn't look good for the future of this game ...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The game is kind of good, I like how many things are done, but still I find the lack of stats and things like that like a clear indication of a linear storyline with choices at certain moments.

About NTR and things like that, there is no NTR in the game atm, in fact I would say that almost no one would leave the girl there without helping her, that old man kind of sucks.

Kind of hope at some point the game becomes "free mode" and I can interact with anyone I want. Overall I like the graphics and the story isn't bad.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

And unless authors of this game found a way to hide the CGS from appearing in the game folder, it has ABSOLUTELY ZERO new content in it !

and the Blonde girl giving BJ to the old "Uncle". - which we have seen like 3 builds ago.

So there is no point in downloading this version right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Angmir

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah, only two scenes so far : pissing scene (Patra) and BJ scene (Annita with an old fuck), and they aren't new. But they are animated, idk if it was the case before the rework though.

• Sad
Reactions: Pif paf

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Chill out pal, the game was reworked the last version, devs seem to be some kind of perfectionists and it may take longer time to deliver content, but you gotta say the art is spot on!
Can i avoid NTR story?
Ye

Yeah, only two scenes so far : pissing scene (Patra) and BJ scene (Annita with an old fuck), and they aren't new. But they are animated, idk if it was the case before the rework though.
They were but kind of poorly
If you didn't play revamped version then I think it's ok to give it a try

name6329

Feb 4, 2018
Chill out pal, the game was reworked the last version, devs seem to be some kind of perfectionists and it may take longer time to deliver content, but you gotta say the art is spot on!

Ye

They were but kind of poorly

If you didn't play revamped version then I think it's ok to give it a try
What is "ye"?

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Don’t lie to me !
As it stands now, as far as I can understand, you can apparently avoid NTR, if you do, the "hottest" ting to happen is that you get to watch a girl take a piss, in the future tho':
Some scene you can avoid that to "not happen" by your choice
but some scene you can only don't look at it
because it's importent to main story
As far as the developer has told us, NTR will be an unavoidable part of the story, but you get the choice not to watch it happen... he is flipflopping a lot on the topic, but it keeps coming back to this.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sick to fucking death over NTR. It is the crime of a century? NO Dont play the game FFS. All this whining over NT bloody R. WTF is wrong with these people. Why is it such intrusion into their masculinity? Can someone just explain? It is part of the story; like it or lump it.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Sick to fucking death over NTR. It is the crime of a century? NO Dont play the game FFS. All this whining over NT bloody R. WTF is wrong with these people. Why is it such intrusion into their masculinity? Can someone just explain? It is part of the story; like it or lump it.
As to whining about NTR in general; to a lot of people NTR is an unpleasant fetish, they don't just not enjoy it, it makes them feel uncomfortable... imagine if we where talking about another unpleasant fetish, like scat... and the story needed scat to work, so the developer gave you the option to avoid looking at the scat scenes, yet made it clear to everyone that it was going on even if you didn't watch it, but still went on saying they where trying to make the game enjoyable for everyone, would you be happy?

Anyway, most of the "whining" in this thread is because the developer keeps trying to avoid saying "this game contains unavoidable NTR". If that was on the main page of this topic, the only people left here whining would be those seemingly unavoidable people on the internet that feel they have the right to whine about anything they don't like.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes