4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Only the guys.
Girls look good which is why that is a shame that they are just used as NTR bait.
Something beautiful being smeared by shit.
Tone it down a bit... I can understand your frustration, but just because you dislike something, doesn't mean you ought to call it shit... if you want people to accept that you dislike something, you have to accept that others might like it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Tone it down a bit... I can understand your frustration, but just because you dislike something, doesn't mean you ought to call it shit... if you want people to accept that you dislike something, you have to accept that others might like it.
But thats the whole idea.
Thats why most NTR guys are to made look hideous while the girls are super attractive. The idea is to destroy that beauty by having the hideous dude "defile" her.
I think the shit analogy fits well. People like that.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Finally someone who understands it. I don't see myself as a cuck. When I play NTR games it's the character who gets to experience all the bad things. Not me. That's why it's good.
I just assume that there's a bunch of really unfulfilled people out there who can only experience happiness through their virtual avatar... that's why it's incredibly hard for me to take the anti-ntr lot seriously; it's not about being the alpha it's that they can't take any more emotional trauma. :cry:

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
I just assume that there's a bunch of really unfulfilled people out there who can only experience happiness through their virtual avatar... that's why it's incredibly hard for me to take the anti-ntr lot seriously; it's not about being the alpha it's that they can't take any more emotional trauma. :cry:
You are saying that you cannot take people who don't enjoy masturbating to "emotional trauma" seriously, and therefore they must be a bunch of really unfulfilled people? :unsure:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
You are saying that you cannot take people who don't enjoy masturbating to "emotional trauma" seriously, and therefore they must be a bunch of really unfulfilled people? :unsure:
Lol. What??! While you're obviously slow, I will still respond to you, because I'm inclusive like that. I'm trying to wrap my head around how you've twisted my words, and it's pretty difficult, but I'll try!

I said that I feel like anti-ntr people are unfulfilled in their real lives hence their strict aversion to it. If you are anti-ntr and you attempt to jerk off to a game that has ntr as one of its tags, you're... kind of dumb. If ntr induces in you "emotional trauma" and you're playing an ntr game you're.. kind of dumb.

I'm sure there's people who have been cheated on and therefore hate ntr games, that makes sense! Most of the people crusading against ntr people are simply those who don't want to be viewed as "cucks" and that boils down to their perspective. These people I view as being unfulfilled because I'm 100% sure that anyone downloading from this website is not an alpha male, for obvious fucking reasons. Those hating ntr games because they want to be the alpha are just exercising wish fulfillment and there's plenty of games offering that sort of illusion for those interested. Leaving negative comments on games such as this one is completely unnecessary. Go play something that boosts your ego and sense of manhood if you feel so compelled / lacking.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Just ignore them it's pointless to do all this in threads. These are the type of guys that see the tag NTR in Big fucking letters and still play the game to either complain or shame others for not having the same tastes as them. Besides all this off topic nonsense is gonna get the thread shut down

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes