4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'm more concerned that the hight of the west is........ Incest
At least in incest the appeal is the user fucking.
But overall yeah, while i have no issues with Incest and can fap to it, its worrisome how much disinterest some people can show for a game if it isnt incest or the lenghts they will go to make an incest patch for even games that hint at cohabitation.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
NTR? It's a shame such an Untermensch-tier fetish got so popular. Sadly, Spengler was right saying the fall of the West is near. Great art though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the game, I do like the art style a lot, might not be in my wheelhouse as far as fetishes, but i'm willing to give it a go.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I would say some people use the word NTR a bit... indiscriminately, in this game we aren't even near a point in which we can have a girlfriend and some use the word NTR for a blowjob that a girl we just meet, may give that old man if we just let it happen.

That's not NTR. Having said that you have to be a total dick to let the girl have to give that man the blowjob, I wanted to even punch the shitty old man. In fact I have hopes that in the future we can do it.

Overall it would be nice that the game was kind of open world and you were free to do different things with a few main events that happen during the pass of time (at certain dates basically that something special happens).

About NTR, as I said we don't have any NTR scene for now, in fact we don't even know if when we get a girlfriend it could be fucked by other people or perhaps it will happen just that the girls we ignore will end up having sex with other guys. Personally I would find it good if it was a bit forceful the NTR but we can stop it by doing a quest before something bad happens or things like that.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Based on the changelog, this's really a small update fo such a long time...
Has anyone played it yet?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I would say some people use the word NTR a bit... indiscriminately, in this game we aren't even near a point in which we can have a girlfriend and some use the word NTR for a blowjob that a girl we just meet, may give that old man if we just let it happen.

That's not NTR. Having said that you have to be a total dick to let the girl have to give that man the blowjob, I wanted to even punch the shitty old man. In fact I have hopes that in the future we can do it.

Overall it would be nice that the game was kind of open world and you were free to do different things with a few main events that happen during the pass of time (at certain dates basically that something special happens).

About NTR, as I said we don't have any NTR scene for now, in fact we don't even know if when we get a girlfriend it could be fucked by other people or perhaps it will happen just that the girls we ignore will end up having sex with other guys. Personally I would find it good if it was a bit forceful the NTR but we can stop it by doing a quest before something bad happens or things like that.
If she's a potential LI and the dev is forcing a scene like that unto the player/mc without any choice whatsoever because ''story'' then that falls into the category of NTR. Think of it this way : the mc's sister is not his gf or a LI atm but if that thing happened to her would you consider it as being NTR? If that Annie girl or what's her name remains a random girl then yes its not NTR

magus448

May 22, 2018
^If a LI will just give something for free to a random guy she just met, what's the point of having the MC work for it? If she's just going to do that, why not it be with the MC? That's the kind of thing relegated to a side piece/fwb that's just there for mutual fun. Watching them with another guy just puts me off wanting to be with them afterwards as a main LI in a game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
^If a LI will just give something for free to a random guy she just met, what's the point of having the MC work for it? If she's just going to do that, why not it be with the MC? That's the kind of thing relegated to a side piece/fwb that's just there for mutual fun. Watching them with another guy just puts me off wanting to be with them afterwards as a main LI in a game.
Thats because it seems like the girls from the town are already subjected to the cult's shenanigans.
If you want something more fucked up it would be Roundscape or Legend of Queen Opala where the MCs have to beg the girls to not fuck whatever nearest penis they come across.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes