4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
fuck all this ntr talk wheres the actual game all the links are demos?
Edit: wait did........ did they replace the game with demos of the game....... welp this game had a good run

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
I found a bug that didn't let me move on. In the morning when the aunt tells NPC that she must call her sister. I go up play enter to the door and says "it must already be down" without anything happening. Or here the game version ends?

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
I found a bug that didn't let me move on. In the morning when the aunt tells NPC that she must call her sister. I go up play enter to the door and says "it must already be down" without anything happening. Or here the game version ends?
Can you send me the screen shot?.We already check and fix some bugs in game but if that still happen or we miss something. We want to fix it. please let us know. you can send message from here.

:) thank you

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait...did the right link get places, this game ends when you take the sister to her room, last time I downloaded this game there was a whole second day where you see the doctors daughter suck an old man's dick and then you spy on the aunt before the game ended...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
At least in incest the appeal is the user fucking.
But overall yeah, while i have no issues with Incest and can fap to it, its worrisome how much disinterest some people can show for a game if it isnt incest or the lenghts they will go to make an incest patch for even games that hint at cohabitation.
I'd rather see ntr than incest, it annoys me that shit is in damn near everything now.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Wait...did the right link get places, this game ends when you take the sister to her room, last time I downloaded this game there was a whole second day where you see the doctors daughter suck an old man's dick and then you spy on the aunt before the game ended...
1575529889725.png
If the version that you download is Obidil(0.14a+).then, that's the patch we just updated.We just add Tarah scene and we'll add more scene in a few week i'll let you guys know.want to let you know our progress can't run fast due to our main job.But we trust one day we can do this project as our main job.if that time has come our project will run faster and better.

thank you for understand and interest in our game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If she's a potential LI and the dev is forcing a scene like that unto the player/mc without any choice whatsoever because ''story'' then that falls into the category of NTR. Think of it this way : the mc's sister is not his gf or a LI atm but if that thing happened to her would you consider it as being NTR? If that Annie girl or what's her name remains a random girl then yes its not NTR
No, that's not NTR, period.
If the girl is not the mc lover/girlfriend/wife there is no cheating whatsoever.

May 28, 2017
No, that's not NTR, period.
If the girl is not the mc lover/girlfriend/wife there is no cheating whatsoever.
Apparently in Japan, even losing a potential mate is considered NTR if the mate had a solid relationship. That includes sisters, childhood friends, and someone that had a crush on the would-be cuck.

That being said, maybe the MC is gonna seduce the girls in town (including sis) and they could be stolen away from him.

Also, do old saves work for the new updates? Or is there a skip to this scene button?

Last edited:
Reactions: Luckzor and MLBnoob

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Apparently in Japan, even losing a potential mate is considered NTR if the mate had a solid relationship. That includes sisters, childhood friends, and someone that had a crush on the would-be cuck.

That being said, maybe the MC is gonna seduce the girls in town (including sis) and they could be stolen away from him.

Also, do old saves work for the new updates? Or is there a skip to this scene button?
We put a new character cheat on it that cause the old save may not work sorry for inconvenience.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

NTR is a japanese term present in NTR games, doujin hentais and anime. Since VN started in Japan, why should we not follow that definition. Sure in real life its not NTR but remember its a game NOT REAL LIFE :FacePalm:.

I am not trying to add flame just trying to correct these "well she's not in a relationship with MC" in an game. If you get NTR'ed in Real life then it would be a dick move or a slutty thing to do in part of the other party involved, heck its regularly cuckold by regular people who don't entirely know the meaning of cuckold. "Oh my buddy cuckolded me by banging my college crush," "Damn man thats cold she straight up flirted with you but slept with another guy, that cuckold man. Forget the bitch," and etc.

If you guys are not interested in this game because of NTR then I suggest clicking the close tab/browser button, and move on. Heck even better put this game in ignore. Just move on and never come back.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
If you guys are not interested in this game because of NTR then I suggest clicking the close tab/browser button, and move on. Heck even better put this game in ignore. Just move on and never come back.
Or since you're not a mod you could tone it down a bit and don't get butthurt because people tell what's on their minds, you know that whole freedom of speech thing? Or even better you can ignore the comments you dont like instead of telling people to fuck off and never come back cause you dont like what they have to say ;) ,wouldn't that be better?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Or since you're not a mod you could tone it down a bit and don't get butthurt because people tell what's on their minds, you know that whole freedom of speech thing? Or even better you can ignore the comments you dont like instead of telling people to fuck off and never come back cause you dont like what they have to say ;) ,wouldn't that be better?
I am just being pro mod since I was given an fuckin mod warning/infraction point because of the explanation of why people hate NTR in a Renpy remake of a popular game (really biased compared to smaller games with NTR). So yeah I am treading lightly, hopefully I won't get banned especially since I don't know where the site rules are (I tried to search for it when I joined).

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes