4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 478842
If the version that you download is Obidil(0.14a+).then, that's the patch we just updated.We just add Tarah scene and we'll add more scene in a few week i'll let you guys know.want to let you know our progress can't run fast due to our main job.But we trust one day we can do this project as our main job.if that time has come our project will run faster and better.

thank you for understand and interest in our game.
That doesn't answer my question though, because like I said the game ended at a place the last version I played did not. I didn't get to do the whole lake, clean up the clubhouse, or go to the farm and get the vegetables for auntie which is why I'm confused.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Wish there was a save for the new stuff and we didn't have to replay it again

phucxhh

Jan 30, 2018
Another very promise NTR game, thank you dev !!!
To anti NTR: every game have tag, chose ur type bruh. Everyone have their own fetish, every dev have their own interest. Dont come here if u dont like it and talk like moral activist. This is adult forum not moral class.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Well, art is amazing, but that scene with Annie... I wouldn't call it NTR, BUT for some people (like me), who sees Annie from the start as a love interest, that could be a huge turn off. I'll wait for more updates, but updates with Annie are uninteresting for me anymore. Anyway, i think devs needs some love and support for that gorgeous art.
I agree that kind of content will put some people off but I don't think this is a game where any character can be called love interest. With all the sex cult atmosphere it feels like every female in town is already corrupted. Annie seems to be done that kind of stuff before, your Aunt is basically a town bicycle etc.

Honestly romance and love in this type of game will feel out of place for me personally. I hope main character will do basically what that old man does. Join in on corrupting and enjoying innocent looking looking girls like Annie and have fun with characters like Aunt.

My only gripe with Annie scene is that this game has very slow development speed. And if you are like me and don't really enjoy sex content without main character then you are gonna get 1 or maybe 2 good sex scene per year. That's a hard sell.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Wish there was a save for the new stuff and we didn't have to replay it again
The problem is.it conflict with the code of Image that we have change the character pixel sheet.We will try to change all pixel of character as fast as we can to solve this problem.thank you for your interest.

Reactions: Shirafune

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I agree that kind of content will put some people off but I don't think this is a game where any character can be called love interest. With all the sex cult atmosphere it feels like every female in town is already corrupted. Annie seems to be done that kind of stuff before, your Aunt is basically a town bicycle etc.

Honestly romance and love in this type of game will feel out of place for me personally. I hope main character will do basically what that old man does. Join in on corrupting and enjoying innocent looking looking girls like Annie and have fun with characters like Aunt.

My only gripe with Annie scene is that this game has very slow development speed. And if you are like me and don't really enjoy sex content without main character then you are gonna get 1 or maybe 2 good sex scene per year. That's a hard sell.
Maybe you are right, but as you said, development is pretty slow, so we could only wait now. What iam hoping for, is that we could date with at least one girl without seeing her get fucked by other dude.

Reactions: Catkaproon

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019

we want to make it faster but now we use our free time to run this project.
If we reach our target .we promise it's gonna be faster.

thank you very much

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
i think u need read that changelog first before download, xD

this update only improve character & add animation only, there's no new story & event added xD
I played this before. There's more content and fyi i tried skip going into the room. The game still continues. I just don't understand why game "to be continued" when i tried going into that room.

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
mmmm, I may be a little bit stupid but how can I go to jerry house or give the little girl the bracelet? no house on the entire map are accessible and i didn't even get a single scene:(

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I played this before. There's more content and fyi i tried skip going into the room. The game still continues. I just don't understand why game "to be continued" when i tried going into that room.
I was wondering the same. In changelog say the game have day 2 until night but in the lastest updates says that only have the first day reworked. So thats would mean the second day is not in this version. But looks like some of you are playing that day. I don't know.

Reactions: Rossington000

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Also the game is not just a demo I ran into a very misleading bug....... but yeah I loved the Tara scene it has amazing art work And Animation keep up the good work

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So are all of the girls already going to be cumdumpsters before the mc gets anything? Because thats pretty awful if so. The NTR seems forced on the player way to hard, one character already being that way could make sense, all of them should not. I thought this was supposed to be optional.

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
So are all of the girls already going to be cumdumpsters before the mc gets anything? Because thats pretty awful if so. The NTR seems forced on the player way to hard, one character already being that way could make sense, all of them should not. I thought this was supposed to be optional.
Agree with you !

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Who likes NTR, liked the only sex scene. Who does not like, did not like the scene. The NTR tag is placed correctly (Love interest) on the topic. No one is forced to play.

I'm not a NTR fan (neither of RPGM), but if TAG is present, I don't have to complain. I really liked the art. I will keep an eye on the next 2-3 versions. If I have content for MC, I may play in the future. Otherwise, I put the topic on ignore and let NTR fans have fun.

Good luck Dev.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Most of your guys logic is flawed if you don't choose the NTR content you still get good content you get a tit job and you get to have sex with the aunt it feels like some of you haven't even played the game and to be honest you look goofy

• Angry
Reactions: Jubz
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes