4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
After skimming over the comments its seems i'm missing content. When the sister gets drunk and you carry her to her room the game ends stating that's the end of current version.. Bugged download or no content yet?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
After skimming over the comments its seems i'm missing content. When the sister gets drunk and you carry her to her room the game ends stating that's the end of current version.. Bugged download or no content yet?
Same problem.
For what I see the current version ends there, looks like the people who are playing the day 2 are in a previous version.

Reactions: GodTier

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
For what I see the current version ends there, looks like the people who are playing the day 2 are in a previous version.
Yeah just checked the changelog.. thanks anyway.
Seems being here for so long my brains vacated and taken up residence in my nutsack....

Dec 25, 2017
No, there are 2 scenes with Tara after this.

Close the game and run it again.

If it still doesn't work, use a different save. I'll upload mine eventually.

Reactions: Luckzor

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
The game seems to stop in the morning when you have to check on your sister, also I didn't find the scene with the sister on the toilet

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Pimpam

Oct 31, 2017
Nice different art and animation, maybe thats the only good thing, story is so bad really really bad, the game only have 2 choise, select the good one or get NTR-ed by some random npc, dont know whos the programmer but even the movement is awful, even for enter in the inn i have to try 5 times if you just click a little at the right or left it goes back to the door and enter the map you come from, you gotta click right at the center of the map only then you can move foward, the so annoying 5 to 10 seconds of delay when you sleep, the game need still a lot of work and redesign maybe, anyway thats my opinion, the art is good.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Nice different art and animation, maybe thats the only good thing, story is so bad really really bad, the game only have 2 choise, select the good one or get NTR-ed by some random npc, dont know whos the programmer but even the movement is awful, even for enter in the inn i have to try 5 times if you just click a little at the right or left it goes back to the door and enter the map you come from, you gotta click right at the center of the map only then you can move foward, the so annoying 5 to 10 seconds of delay when you sleep, the game need still a lot of work and redesign maybe, anyway thats my opinion, the art is good.
thank you for you opinion we'll try our best

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
about bugs you guys told us.we'll fix it and update it with next scene.sorry for inconvenience.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
While I am not into NTR myself, I am all for Dev's having the freedom to tell the story their way, and will wish them luck with this game, I will play it later down the line when 3-4 more updates come out and there is more content, I just love the art too much to not play this

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Did i missed something? the only stuff to do its taking the drunk sister to bed and thats it????

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
Never played this game but notice that this dev is by far one of the most responsive devs. That's a very good sign...
Bookmarked

Reactions: Catkaproon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Obidil v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes