4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Is it still just NTR, or does the protagonist finally get to do something?
Hmm we already put protagonist on scene with Tarah and a little lewd event of him with Patra.
request are still in queue.If staff update you'll see.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hmm we already put protagonist on scene with Tarah and a little lewd event of him with Patra.
request are still in queue.If staff update you'll see.
Quick question because the comments are more confusing than helping. The NTR content is avoidable or skippable? You can actually stop it from happening or it's happening anyway and you just don't have to see it?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Quick question because the comments are more confusing than helping. The NTR content is avoidable or skippable? You can actually stop it from happening or it's happening anyway and you just don't have to see it?
It's completely avoidable up to this point. Dialogue options in red denote options that lead to NTR, white prevents it. There's only like 2 points like this so far tho if i@m not mistaken.

Reactions: Catkaproon

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's completely avoidable up to this point. Dialogue options in red denote options that lead to NTR, white prevents it. There's only like 2 points like this so far tho if i@m not mistaken.
Ok, thanks for the reply. If it is actually avoidable and not just skippable, it would be a good idea for the dev to put something like "NTR (avoidable)" under the genre. I honestly couldn't make any sense about the game's content from the comments and I was going to put it in my ignore list. I remember trying this game when it didn't have any actual content, but it seemed like it was going full NTR, so I thought it would be better to wait for a couple updates and check the comments, but all I see is people arguing about semantics.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Does this game have only "voyeurism" (i know that this game have oral sex LOL)? Or in future the MC will have sex scenes more interesting, you know what i mean, because i'm really interested the style of the game, and if this type of scenes are gonna have, it will be to the mc and the guy who is making the NTR scene?(like, the same scene will have a option to be played as the mc, or the option with NTR.)

Sorry for the english, I'm trying to improve -.-

EDIT:i didnt play this game since some months, so i dont know if this scenes already had xD

Reactions: Catkaproon

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Ugh, based on the changelog, these updates are really short, don't they?
Sorry for inconvenience but we already done for this month plan now. this update is to complete our plan last month.I'll let you guys know next plan in a few days.we only have one artist please understand.We want to make more content too but it's reach our limit now.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Does this game have only "voyeurism" (i know that this game have oral sex LOL)? Or in future the MC will have sex scenes more interesting, you know what i mean, because i'm really interested the style of the game, and if this type of scenes are gonna have, it will be to the mc and the guy who is making the NTR scene?(like, the same scene will have a option to be played as the mc, or the option with NTR.)

Sorry for the english, I'm trying to improve -.-

EDIT:i didnt play this game since some months, so i dont know if this scenes already had xD
We try put more content.Since that voyeurism it's been up like 3 or 4 event now..for more passion in game.we plan to edit some H-event in the future too.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes