4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I've had that issue with other games, not this one though. Try putting the folder with the game closer to your hard drive, or try launching the game in a different locale.

Reactions: Catkaproon

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
I already left a comment in the reviews tab. I will make four suggestions here:
- Option / command to hide the text box. The art is beautiful and the text boxes are hiding them.
- Better signage on the map, telling where it leads that way.
- Option to review old scenes.
- Keep the SFX sound, but remove the voices. Japanese / asian moaning voice its a little bit anoying, (thats personal off course).
Overall a good, promising game, some mystery in the plot, i dig it.
Worth to suport on patreon.
Keep it up the good work.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
I already left a comment in the reviews tab. I will make four suggestions here:
- Option / command to hide the text box. The art is beautiful and the text boxes are hiding them.
- Better signage on the map, telling where it leads that way.
- Option to review old scenes.
- Keep the SFX sound, but remove the voices. Japanese / asian moaning voice its a little bit anoying, (thats personal off course).
Overall a good, promising game, some mystery in the plot, i dig it.
Worth to suport on patreon.
Keep it up the good work.
thank you very much XD

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think this game is just really well made. The story seems interesting, the art is fantastic as is the sound design, the map is real pretty (although a little bit confusing at times; the road to the farm is pretty well hidden!) and really, my only worry is that this seems to be a lot of work and effort for such a young and low-earning Patreon...I can only hope you guys get some more patrons real soon; you deserve it!

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes