4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
I think this game is just really well made. The story seems interesting, the art is fantastic as is the sound design, the map is real pretty (although a little bit confusing at times; the road to the farm is pretty well hidden!) and really, my only worry is that this seems to be a lot of work and effort for such a young and low-earning Patreon...I can only hope you guys get some more patrons real soon; you deserve it!
thank you very much XD.We already decide to add maps menu in this month plan.Thank you all of you guys help us to create this game.We'll try our best.

Reactions: Fapmeister21

Ziiffer

Sep 30, 2017
How do I save the game in the android version? I dont seem to have a way to access the menu once the game starts. Any help would be great, had to restart 3 times now and it's very frustrating.

Reactions: Catkaproon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How do I save the game in the android version? I dont seem to have a way to access the menu once the game starts. Any help would be great, had to restart 3 times now and it's very frustrating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Catkaproon

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
January 2020 plan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone!
We have had our little meeting and these are things we will do for this month patch
-Add Character
Tyrone
Maxi
Angela [New Character]
Jacob [New Character]
Debrah [New Character]
Pingping [New Character]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event and Story progression
- map menu
- will be added to the night of day 3
- Fix some story and dialogs
- Add more events and side quest to expense the game wider.
- Bug fix for the early patch bugs.
Music Replace new BGMs :
- Lakeside
- Daytime Evening Add new BGMs.
We will inform you again if we have to change something, thank you!
this is our work this month will let you see the progress in day 15th.

Thank you for your support
CatKaproon Team.

ewfrsdf324rer12

Dec 27, 2019
January 2020 plan.
Hello everyone!
We have had our little meeting and these are things we will do for this month patch
-Add Character
Tyrone
Maxi
Angela [New Character]
Jacob [New Character]
Debrah [New Character]
Pingping [New Character]
Event and Story progression
- map menu
- will be added to the night of day 3
- Fix some story and dialogs
- Add more events and side quest to expense the game wider.
- Bug fix for the early patch bugs.
Music Replace new BGMs :
- Lakeside
- Daytime Evening Add new BGMs.
We will inform you again if we have to change something, thank you!
this is our work this month will let you see the progress in day 15th.

Thank you for your support
CatKaproon Team.
Fap things? XD

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Yo, just started this game and I have a quick question. I got to the first scene with old dude and the blowjob, and I selected the ntr option not knowing about the red text/white text thing. So, being the dumbass that I am, I didn't have a save up to that point. Is it worth restarting the game to chose the "shout" option? What changes when I pick that? Does me picking the ntr option have implications for the rest of the game? Thanks in advance for any answers.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Yo, just started this game and I have a quick question. I got to the first scene with old dude and the blowjob, and I selected the ntr option not knowing about the red text/white text thing. So, being the dumbass that I am, I didn't have a save up to that point. Is it worth restarting the game to chose the "shout" option? What changes when I pick that? Does me picking the ntr option have implications for the rest of the game? Thanks in advance for any answers.
The answer that you choose will affect in the future now it's not affect that much.
about save file.Now we still in demo so it's may not work when we change the pixel art in game because we have to set new character sheet that may cause you to play new game again.We will perform longer h-scene i'll let you guys know soon too.

sorry for inconvenience.

Reactions: Doc Chadley

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Im sorry but what do you mean by "dont hide it too deep"?
like you put the name of folder like this
C:>Folder1>Folder2>Folder2>Folder2>Folder2>Folder2>Folder2>obidil

if the folder name is very long it's may cause you a problem
try to put to close to drive they may solve this problem.

example
C: >rpgmGame>Obidil

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes