4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Here is some news for those who don't follow on Patreon.

What we working on now.

The lasted updated we told you guys about our new member who join and help us That's lead us to edits most of event you guys just seen mostly for reasonable.

about story
- Add an event that make the character story more reasonable.Some of event that appears in our story now may change into another days in game.
- The story now still base on NTR and non-Ntr route every supporter can show us your idea we may add your opinion to create some of event.
about CG
- New Pixel map gonna show you guys very soon
- We gonna add most of CG we put in Patreon page in game
- Pattra and Tahra gonna change into side view using with straight view up to the situation.
- Jerry mom and sister will put into this patch sketch coming soon.

about BGM
- We adding some new BGM also remove girl sound in game.If we have enough financial We may add voice actress in the future.

That's what we working on now guys
Thank you for all supporter you guys are Awsome!!
We will work our best to run this project.

Announcement
We still have a lots image to work. We gonna update again every week as much as possible.
All these image we will mostly use in game this patch.Our artist still has a lot of work to do

Thank you for you patience and support

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Good, as I am kind, polite and that I adore the Art CG, I asked if I can give some glimpse on the work carried out.
I was told "go for it, there is no problem. XD", so I go for it. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The best for the end.
Catkaproon asked a very good question, what jam can be white? :Kappa:

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This game mainly focused on NTR?
Its a "town is controlled by a sex cult" type of game and the dev flip flops between wether is optional or not so I would say yes given that the only available sex scene is watching a girl suck fome fatass.
Better go to Daily Lives of my country side as imo has a more charming art. ashampoo_droid_screenshot3.png
Plus free of NTR shit :)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Its a "town is controlled by a sex cult" type of game and the dev flip flops between wether is optional or not so I would say yes given that the only available sex scene is watching a girl suck fome fatass.
The only sex scene available?
The scenes are totally animated so go play the game to see them. :devilish:

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Myself I do not like the NTR and precisely the game doesn't just focus on the NTR, the game offers a dark atmosphere where your choices are, see what's going on and do nothing NTR, or saved the girl(s) that you like No-NTR.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The only sex scene available?
The scenes are totally animated so go play the game to see them. :devilish:
I stand corrected. My bad.

Myself I do not like the NTR and precisely the game doesn't just focus on the NTR, the game offers a dark atmosphere where your choices are, see what's going on and do nothing NTR, or saved the girl(s) that you like No-NTR.
At its core is about NTR. Yes you can avoid it but the game premise is basically centered around avoiding the cult to cuck you. Most of the most popular NTR eroge have it as an optional thing but at its core is about avoiding other guys to steal the gf from MC.

Reactions: lTTMl

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I stand corrected. My bad.

At its core is about NTR. Yes you can avoid it but the game premise is basically centered around avoiding the cult to cuck you. Most of the most popular NTR eroge have it as an optional thing but at its core is about avoiding other guys to steal the gf from MC.
It is true yes, but the closest definition to netorare is adultery, in case of Obidil it concerns more married women, on the other hand I don't know at all if it works for the widows. o_O

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It is true yes, but the closest definition to netorare is adultery, in case of Obidil it concerns more married women, on the other hand I don't know at all if it works for the widows. o_O
Netorare is exclusively about MC being cheated on. The definition of it is pretty explicit but since many make "NTR" games where the protag is female I guess its not really set in stone.
Guess I will wait for someone to edit the NTR out if it gets completed.

Reactions: Garter Marl the III

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
kratoscar2008, I'll be brief, and post this.
The Netorare definition that you take comes from Japan, in the West this word does not exist.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes