4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I don't know how to get it all in, but first, know that the artist Azzier who is behind the creation of the characters and animations has created his own page.
Patreon:
Subscribestar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be free to greet him, support him, even go to show your love for his talent. (y)

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Let's go back to Obidil. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Announcement 20/4/2020
Dear Supporters,
It's been a while... since our last information update. We apologize that we kept silence for so long. However, we are trying to make an update finish in the end of this month. (Might be late for two weeks).
The confirmed update are conclude:

-Whole new story from day 1 and 2
-New graphic / scenes / characters
-New BGMs and Ambients

Due to the Covid19 issue, we had to work separately from each other and this cause us a bit harder to co-op working. We're concerning for your health. Please stay safe and avoiding social activities as much as you can. Especially, touching, hugging, kissing each others. We know that it might be hard for some of your country culture.
We want to cheer you to endure through this difficulty situation. We'll show you more in detail when we got some material from our team members.

Thank you, Cat Kaproon Team.

ROOM.jpg ROOMTEST.gif Test06.jpg unknown1.png unknown2.png Just_another_Tree.jpg
Pixel artist's work.
Our pixel artist's computer has broken. please wait him a little to recover his file in the pc.

We have some art of him can let you guys see.

thank you for your support
Catkaproon

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
News of the discord, no repairer has been found. :cry:
HDear our Supporters,
About the game update, we have to postpone the release date of the next update for 2 weeks because of one of our Graphic crew's PC had been crushed and due to the quarantine situation, he couldn't find any repairer for a week so he couldn't send his work on the schedule. His work is major important for a new update since we decided to renovate the whole game graphic so we unavoidable have to postpone the update.

- The next release will be available (approximately) on May 14th.

If anything change, We will inform you.
Thank you, Cat Kaproon Team

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
For some reason the Dev's art reminds me right away of this artist:

maybe im just rambling around but yeah best of lucks with the progress of this as many other games you have in the works Mr.Catka

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
For some reason the Dev's art reminds me right away of this artist:

maybe im just rambling around but yeah best of lucks with the progress of this as many other games you have in the works Mr.Catka
This is the Artist of this game

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
New discord, the work continues but the release is postponed.
Dear our Supporters,
We afraid we have to postpone (AGAIN!?) our patch release to May 28th to give more time for our creators to create their works. We apologize that we couldn't make it on time.

- The next release will be on May 28th. (or those creators who couldn't finish their work got executed.)

We wish you guys healthy and happy.
Thank you, Cat Kaproon Team.
Edit: The public version will be released in early June, the planned version for May 28th is for supporters.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Jo @ITTMI
I actually appreciate your work in somehow atvertising news, patch notes and what not and sharing passion for Obidil.
I remember the first days this project has been announced and immediately got kinda sad for the devs for people bashing on them because it will be a NTR Game at heart.
I like NTR and I really like the art.

With most of the haters gone and people like you around it feels optimistic and fun again reading this thread.

To the Dev and you and any NTR lovers...keep it up ,)

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Jo @ITTMI
I actually appreciate your work in somehow atvertising news, patch notes and what not and sharing passion for Obidil.
I remember the first days this project has been announced and immediately got kinda sad for the devs for people bashing on them because it will be a NTR Game at heart.

With most of the haters gone and people like you around it feels optimistic and fun again reading this thread.

Is this game full NTR or does the MC get some action in this game?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is this game full NTR or does the MC get some action in this game?
I may be not quite up to date but the original idea was to have 3 main girls from which you choose one to "save" from NTR and have her for yourself.
You will have fun with the girl you choose and the others have fun with the other girls. Tough shit I know.

So to answer your question very simple: Yes.
You also have 2 two scenes already in which the MC gets to have a fun time ,)

Last edited:

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
I may be not quite up to date but the original idea was to have 3 main girls from which you choose one to "save" from NTR and have her for yourself.
You will have fun with the girl you choose and the others have fun with the other girls. Tough shit I know.

Ok, then I would give this game a try after the next update. I don't like full on ntr games

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018

I believe you're not up to date, you can avert most if not all instances of NTR/sharing or whatever people wish to call it. Of course I may be mistaken.

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
Jo @ITTMI

Those vanillafags is still around thou. Not here, but on their patreon page. @ITTMI is the one that stand up for us there. Shout-out to him.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Jo @ITTMI

I don't like Ntr. :BootyTime:

If it was just ntr, I wouldn't be there. The whole Catkaproon team does a huge job, keeping their balls to work on a universe that can inspire fear, but the game does not represent only that, and that's what i like.

Our choices are not just to avoid the Ntr but to save the characters from the Ntr, this makes the choices much more critical. (I'm drugged to role-playing. :sneaky:)
Those vanillafags is still around thou. Not here, but on their patreon page. @ITTMI is the one that stand up for us there. Shout-out to him.
It is especially that the comments come from people who have only played the old version.

In any case, thanks and long live the update!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes