4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I feared it, and it happened, yes, the game is postponed.. :cautious:

Postpone the update release...

Dear our supporters, Yet again we are going to postpone once more for a few days to give programmer to finish his job on script and run testing.

About the patch, Since we decided to develop more to the game, there are many material that we have to create: Character CGs, Map, Story there are overload of work so we'll release the first day of the story then we'll release the second around two weeks (?) almost of the work also Azzier's CGs would be like a mock up version and will be a completed version in the next patch.

About the story, since we changed the story writer, we will use this opportunity to develop and expand the story more wider and deeper. so we'll change the H event to a few days further to make sense with the story.

We apologize if we would make you disappointed and frustrated. We would like you to understand that the game's on the progress of development and we will do the game in the best quality as we could. However, a good quality work need time so we hope you to understand us.

We will release the update as soon as possible.

Thank you, Cat Kaproon Team.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I feared it, and it happened, yes, the game is postponed.. :cautious:

This is why I only support very few of these devs. Too many of them end up postponing updates and wait till the last minute to tell people. If I do support devs that I don't trust 100%, I only do it when the update is actually released. I don't feel like playing the "it's getting released in a few days" and it's released months later.

Edit: Also I want to make it clear this is only my opinion. If you're fine with paying even when there's delays that's fine by me, it's not my money. I'm just giving my perspective.

Last edited:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
This is a good thing tho in the long run. I feel like that sex scene with the aunt, although it was great, it was a Tad bit too early in the story.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
This is a good thing tho in the long run. I feel like that sex scene with the aunt, although it was great, it was a Tad bit too early in the story.
It's early, but if you look at her behavior, she is not the same, she is drugged, or under the influence of something else.

Reactions: Fapmeister21

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
It's early, but if you look at her behavior, she is not the same, she is drugged, or under the influence of something else.
I mean, there is this cult thing that's building up, clearly this village is not normal so this very well may be how the cult operates. Brainwashing and sexual slavery in a way. The very nice guy you and your sister meet, I'd say he either is the one fighting back or the higher up in the cult. Perhaps NTR choices will lead to the girls falling even deeper into their clutches, would make sense.

On a side note, does anybody know in which time zone the devs operate?

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I mean, there is this cult thing that's building up, clearly this village is not normal so this very well may be how the cult operates. Brainwashing and sexual slavery in a way. The very nice guy you and your sister meet, I'd say he either is the one fighting back or the higher up in the cult. Perhaps NTR choices will lead to the girls falling even deeper into their clutches, would make sense.

On a side note, does anybody know in which time zone the devs operate?
I am of the same opinion, the time zone of the devs is UTC+07.

Reactions: Fapmeister21

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This is why I only support very few of these devs. Too many of them end up postponing updates and wait till the last minute to tell people. If I do support devs that I don't trust 100%, I only do it when the update is actually released. I don't feel like playing the "it's getting released in a few days" and it's released months later.

Edit: Also I want to make it clear this is only my opinion. If you're fine with paying even when there's delays that's fine by me, it's not my money. I'm just giving my perspective.
My problem isn't the last minute delays. It's the last minute delays that "we need two more weeks".

So you just figured out you have two more weeks of work?

Instant break of trust and unsupport.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
My problem isn't the last minute delays. It's the last minute delays that "we need two more weeks".

So you just figured out you have two more weeks of work?

Instant break of trust and unsupport.
Specifically, the devs talk about a few days to release the first day, and two weeks to realize the second day as a patch.

Now let's see, it's the straight line no more right to make mistakes.

rhinomaster

Jan 21, 2020
Another last minute delay... What is most disappointing is that it's not the first (or the last) time this happens. And what i think is the biggest problem is having a release date just to have it cancelled after all the waiting.

I don't think i'll keep my eye on this one, i'll just wait for a few months, maybe once i remember to check this out there will be at least one update.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn the devs gain nothing from the game, only 66 patrons, that's not even 200$ per month...delays are ok I guess, they clearly don't work on it full time considering the low amount of incomes. :unsure:

Reactions: Doctor Doom

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah like OP said above ... yikes with the excuses and delays.

a game that is just gonna end up being *abandoned for sure*

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes