4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

px305

May 6, 2017
They just need more releases and more content, thats it, the problem is practically the game in a year only got 2 content releases, with very few content, they reworked all the first day I know but with the quality of the game so far they just need more releases to gain support thats it. (and dont miss deadlines so much)

Reactions: Fapmeister21

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Be calm lads, im sure they're trying to make the game better for everyone. Delays were common before the world went to shit :LOL: don't expect them to get better in times like these.I'm sure whatever they put out will be worth the wait.

Reactions: Fapmeister21

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Dear Supporters,

About our leaved ex-artist issue, due to the difference of our work style so we could not work together. According to this issue, we already get new replacement artist and inform you in detail as soon as possible.

About the patreon, we decided to pause the donation until we able to make the patch release as far as the earlier patch. And every supporters will gain the banefits as your member ranks.

About the game development, we decided not to use the material made by the Ex-artist so this may take time to remake the whole graphic so we have to postpone the update until the next patch is ready to release. We apologize for this unexpected event.

We sincerely thankful for every support you gave us and we promise that we never leave the project and continue working until the project completed.

Sincerely,

Cat Kaproon Team
It's on their patreon, seems it will take more than a few months since they gonna remake the whole art.

px305

May 6, 2017
So they delayed 2 times the release and now they delay the update again this time indefinitely till they remake all the art, well thats fucking sucks big time, one of the great things about the game was the art...see you in a couple of months I guess.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I just curious about status of this game and.... bam. artist left. I really like the art. damn.

Now the game need remake and no release date. man COVID really fuck everything.

Hope new artist is good or even better than the old one. the game get rework so it'd suck if the art not up to par.

Also the story, hope we can prevent NTR or save the girls for real because in the current version it's imply MC just prevent girl to suck old man dick but don't know how many time that old man rape her in the past and the aunt I bet she got drug or some magic made her slut of the town.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I just curious about status of this game and.... bam. artist left. I really like the art. damn.

Now the game need remake and no release date. man COVID really fuck everything.

Hope new artist is good or even better than the old one. the game get rework so it'd suck if the art not up to par.

Also the story, hope we can prevent NTR or save the girls for real because in the current version it's imply MC just prevent girl to suck old man dick but don't know how many time that old man rape her in the past and the aunt I bet she got drug or some magic made her slut of the town.
The following is written on Patreon so I'm assuming no saving them just possible to avoid.
Not that it changes much by the time this "project" gets it's creative difference in order most people will forget this even exists :unsure: or at least I remember more reworking then actually including more into the game.
NTR content can be avoid up to The answer you choose in game.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Dam that post really poked you the wrong way huh? I wasn't wrong. Most of you guys are pessimistic, I didn't say you didn't have a reason to be, Honestly you do, but just because you have a reason to be doesn't mean you have to be. It's called looking at the bright side.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Totaly forgot about this game only remember it cause i found the game on my HDD today, for what i can see i didnt miss much, no game updates, few delays and excuses, damn this is one of those game that might never get finished which is sad cause the art and the story got my attention when i played it.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Totaly forgot about this game only remember it cause i found the game on my HDD today, for what i can see i didnt miss much, no game updates, few delays and excuses, damn this is one of those game that might never get finished which is sad cause the art and the story got my attention when i played it.
Yeah, art will be changed since the artist left. Kinda sucks, it was unique.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, art will be changed since the artist left. Kinda sucks, it was unique.
Let's just hope the new artist is as good or better than the previous, Im still considering supporting this game if the new version turn out good.

px305

May 6, 2017
View attachment 695321

Well, that's his version of Patra. While it's by no means bad, it loses the heavy and gritty feel of the old art.
I mean the art its not bad, but we went from a Western style draws with semi realistic feels to an slim anime character and with that change Patra lost a lot of boob and ass size...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't wanna be cruel, but it's obvious that all the delays had to do with the speed/work/ethic from the old artist, we got a couple of delays and then this happened, I mean I'm gonna give the new artist a fair chance cause most devs would have dropped the game at this point.

Azzier art was good, but come on, 6 months with no update I think it's a good decision changing the artist.

Last edited:

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I mean the art its not bad, but we went from a Western style draws with semi realistic feels to an slim anime character and with that change Patra lost a lot of boob and ass size...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't wanna be cruel, but it's obvious that all the delays had to do with the speed/work/ethic from the old artist, we got a couple of delays and then this happened, I mean I'm gonna give the new artist a fair chance cause most devs would have dropped the game at this point.

Azzier art was good, but come on, 6 months with no update I think it's a good decision changing the artist.
Yeah, kinda sad she lost that "chubby" characteristic (with was one of the things I liked the most in this game), while the new artist is not bad and it was a needed change, the previous art as you described was unique. But I still think the strongest point in this game is the story and for that I will follow it to the end.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes