4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
You can find ntr works where the MC never finds out about his love interest cheating him but the player is privi to it.
The MC has no girlfriend, the girls are drugged, if you want to save the girl(s) you are interested in, it's up to you to take your balls.
Also NTR at its core its about causing discomfort to the player, the protag is mostly a mechanism to it (That you can avoid using).
Agree on the discomfort, but it's completely wrong on the mechanism, since the story is not linear it is our choices that make evolve the characters and their endings. If it is part of a mechanism, it is a very large part without which nothing would work.
People have to learn that you cant pigeon hole NTR into an specific sub set, you will always find works that destroy that narrative.
Yes, yes, everyone wants big linear harems where all the girls get on all fours, it's true that it's very, very, very original and that there aren't many like that, so when another tries to do something else...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
My question wasn't really answered. It was just turned into an argument instead.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
My question wasn't really answered. It was just turned into an argument instead.
From what I remember last time I played it, the game was reworked and there were none of any kind of sex at all, thought I also read that the version before it had some(still not much)... So anyway back to question, from what I saw it hardly could be considered NTR for now, coz well not much content to base anything on, MC just moved in town in which some weird cult is based, he almost doesn't know anyone, and any sex going on is totally unrelated to him for now... If it's still the version I played long ago then all you will see will be MC's sister on toilet, and that's it.

P.S. checked changelog, the version I talked about was 0.13a, and it can be seen that nothing much changed from then, only some scene was added, probably the one on last screenshot(which already was in earlier versions), but I'm not replaying game to check if it's the one.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotehZ

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
From what I remember last time I played it, the game was reworked and there were none of any kind of sex at all, thought I also read that the version before it had some(still not much)... So anyway back to question, from what I saw it hardly could be considered NTR for now, coz well not much content to base anything on, MC just moved in town in which some weird cult is based, he almost doesn't know anyone, and any sex going on is totally unrelated to him for now... If it's still the version I played long ago then all you will see will be MC's sister on toilet, and that's it.
So it's been a very long time since you played it. This scene worth the detour.
The only sex scene available?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scenes are totally animated so go play the game to see them. :devilish:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Soo... you have listed them as "No NTR".. does that mean there's an NTR version as well?
There are two choices planned, one where we try to save the girl(s), the other where you are in some way an accomplice of the ntr, broken the girls, making them even more oppressed and submissive, normally the pure ntr scenes is only voyeurism.

But now there is no more communication. :cautious:

Reactions: AtotehZ

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
So it's been a very long time since you played it. This scene worth the detour.
Yea, a very long time.... Sooo I finished current version right now and well, now game has 2 whole sex scenes and 2 nude sister scenes! :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, somehow shouting didn't work in annita's scene and well the whole thing about white and red choices are more in line with who will benefit, you(white) or somebody else(red), for now there are totally no NTR since there are no real connections between MC and well... anyone becides sister? Hell, the closest character to MC is Jerry based on what I can see.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Well they did say that they were not gonna update until they caught up with the original content.
Or the games dead..... but either way we will find out eventually.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
This game is probably never being finished- they still haven't named their new artist or shown any of their past work after this long?..

Yeah- hopes gone.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
This game is probably never being finished- they still haven't named their new artist or shown any of their past work after this long?..

Yeah- hopes gone.
They named the artist not many days after the previous left and what we got util now is a character sketch for Petra, they said on discord that the game will be finished so I hope we get some news next month maybe.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Damn what happen to this game, its been over 6 months since i last played this game and i remember this game and came to check if there was any news or updates and surprisely nothing.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Damn what happen to this game, its been over 8 months since i last played this game and i remember this game and came to check if there was any news or updates and surprisely nothing.
Coming back after 6 months just to see that nothing has changed is always a bad sign.
This Game had a bad start.
The Devs came up with the idea to have NTR to be their main fetish. You know the drill..you have 3 main girls from which you choose one to protect and go down their route. The other 2 girls will be NTRed and brainwashed by an ominious cult to hell and back.
Sounds interesting and encourages you to have a 2nd playthrough with another girl right?
Nope, for some reason especially this Game has not been well received and the Anti NTR Gang were flaming and filling the thread that NTR sucks and yada yada. My honest opinion is that they were extra salty because the Artworks were something new and very good. So they wanted change to enjoy the game as well just without NTR.
Catkaproon then went ahead and tried to please them. So they needed to remade things, rewrite story, tone down the NTR aspects ect ect. This slowed things incredibly down. Already were they missing deadlines and the updates were very small.
The only thing to have kept them over water was the art actually but......the artist decided to leave or he has been fired. No one knows.
That was the last nail in the coffin.
Now with new art that looks not bad but has a 180° change in style the Game had to be redone from scratch....artwise.

So yeah that was my little ramble explanation about what happened here and how I perceived it.
I doubt we see them coming back.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes