4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
Okay, since there is absolutely no news, I will put all the work of what Azzier had posted.

Obidil Works&Arts:
Mega - - Workupload

Some will probably hate me, but this is what the mother of our character and Pattra should have looked like. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for sharing.This game has huge potential for us waiting.there seems to be more interesting contents.
like milf and gilf.I like their art style.every girl looks half reality and plumper.if they don't pause the donation.i would like join their patreon to support them. hoped all progress go smooth

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
thanks for sharing.This game has huge potential for us waiting.there seems to be more interesting contents.
like milf and gilf.I like their art style.every girl looks half reality and plumper.if they don't pause the donation.i would like join their patreon to support them. hoped all progress go smooth
that art work is not gonna be in this game anymore.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Almost a week ago I tried asking in their patreons discord but no response..

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
wow, my sadness I really hope they don’t abandon the game, because he has a beautiful future

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I just hope they're not still getting money for Patreon unless if people are just casually giving away money for nothing...

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes