4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
got to this game during google searching about hot games with curvy (mc) girls and old men... sadly this seems to be about a young boy and with no female mc... dissapointed... but intersting unique artstyle. still not my type of direction

Feb 17, 2020
There is a bug: when you finish the event where you remove Patra's underwear, the overlay with her face (as in the event) stays even after the event is over. It makes moving afterward very awkward.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Sadly this game is abandoned and not Onhold, there is no news for several months or any activity from them, u cant even comment on their open patreon posts that was for everyone to comment they locked it to only patreons, so we can say this project its abandoned for the time being and i dont see it coming back that soon.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I miss this game, do you guys know a similar game like this?
Similar in atmosphere and history? I know a visual novel which is very close to Obidil, but there is no translation, so you will have to play with a .

If you are looking on the RPG side, there are a lot, good and bad of all kinds, I could recommend Apostle but you have to know that it is a game with a lot of reading and fighting.

Reactions: Fapmeister21

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
5561498.png
for those like me who use translator.:whistle::coffee:
KURO_NEKO_SAM
Hey cat-Kaproon is no longer developed the game obidil ?

Nhoom Kinhoy
We are still developing. But due to many problems, the game had to be rebuilt and took time. But we stopped accepting money from patreon until a new game is available again. Please wait and be patient. Thank you.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 1054094
KURO_NEKO_SAM

Nhoom Kinhoy
We are still developing. But due to many problems, the game had to be rebuilt and took time. But we stopped accepting money from patreon until a new game is available again. Please wait and be patient. Thank you.
I don't know how you did it... even if it's not much... But you managed to get a fucking reaction. :geek:

Last edited:

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 1054094
KURO_NEKO_SAM

Nhoom Kinhoy
bro you and fuck seriously you sent it very well, it gave me a little hope for the game or for what will come

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well such a shame game got abandoned. plenty of potential because of the art and the story with the mom and sistah!
another game that bites the dust of abandoned development :/

by the way who was the ex-artist? if anyone got any social media of him or her to follow because the art looks really good as far as i can read from the patreon posts

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Well such a shame game got abandoned. plenty of potential because of the art and the story with the mom and sistah!
another game that bites the dust of abandoned development :/

by the way who was the ex-artist? if anyone got any social media of him or her to follow because the art looks really good as far as i can read from the patreon posts
His name is Azzier, I only have his deviantart

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
His name is Azzier, I only have his deviantart
Wonder why azzier didn't took the chance to make his own RPGM game. legit with his own art can do decent games at his own pace while doing comms but anyways whoever its the new artist ¿do you know who is it? i guess will be hard to replace the one from the 1st version tbh

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes