4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: Kendra

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Going through RPGM games as I previously wrote off anything that used the engine. This was pretty good. Nice art, no annoying walking around a ton or doing boring tasks like a lot of rpgm games, there really wasn't much reason for it to not be in one designed more for VNs. Shame it's abandoned I presumed there'd be some interesting stuff with that church/cult that got mentioned, and the people that drink in the abandoned house, etc. Only complaint was that you could only rename some characters not all, and even the ones you could got called by their default names half the time.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is weird, looking at the developer's profile, he was kind of active here, until december he was at least login here, but the last time he said something was in April 2020. Why if he was here until december he never said what is he doing or what happened? The game was good and they could made a lot of money with it.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
judging purely by the title(and maybe art style, I've seen similar before ), dev is russian-speaking. So he either have no means to get payment anymore, or he's in Ukraine and has other problems.
This game got abandoned way before the Ukraine war. I think (i could be remembering wrong) it was because of a problem with getting more art from the artist he was commissioning.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
This game got abandoned way before the Ukraine war. I think (i could be remembering wrong) it was because of a problem with getting more art from the artist he was commissioning.
According to the “ex-artist” he finished the day 1 and 2 then waited. After no communication from the rest for months he left. Supposedly he was the one that did communication on discord,f95 and Patreon. That was said back in 2020 at least.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
judging purely by the title(and maybe art style, I've seen similar before ), dev is russian-speaking. So he either have no means to get payment anymore, or he's in Ukraine and has other problems.
If I remember correctly, after the last update (v0.15), the team was 4-5 members and they were all Thai.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes