4.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Sep 8, 2021
Man, this art just hits different. It looks a lot like, (in my mind at least), What a Legend art. Is this a style? Like a semi-realistic but still 'unreal' look? It's simply eye candy, a meld between 2d n 3d. Someone compared it to scarlettann's work which I can kinda see, but if you look at these character models and What a Legends character models.. they have such a distinct look to em. Yeah others share looks that are kindda like em, taffy tales is kinda like these too imo, but those two just... hit different. I'm honestly surprised they're not made by the same artist.

Anybody know any games that share this specific look? It's weird it happened twice, so I'm wondering if it's happened even more?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milf X Hunter

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
Man, this art just hits different. It looks a lot like, (in my mind at least), What a Legend art. Is this a style? Like a semi-realistic but still 'unreal' look? It's simply eye candy, a meld between 2d n 3d. Someone compared it to scarlettann's work which I can kinda see, but if you look at these character models and What a Legends character models.. they have such a distinct look to em. Yeah others share looks that are kindda like em, taffy tales is kinda like these too imo, but those two just... hit different. I'm honestly surprised they're not made by the same artist.

Anybody know any games that share this specific look? It's weird it happened twice, so I'm wondering if it's happened even more?
Haven't played this game yet, but for what i can see from the previews, it has a similar look to Defenestration .

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
They had more then time already to drop atleast a demo if they were indeed developing, but it seems after the 1st artist left they never really went foward to make a remake with new art, seeing they not communicating at all resumes that they have nothing at all to show and it indeed abandoned forever, but doesnt mean someone couldnt take the ideia and make the game of their own.

Last edited:

chaos4life

Jun 17, 2021
This game has potential..!!Gooooossh..

Edited: Oh this one abandoned..Yes this game sure "had"..

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes