4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Oke guys to be clear is this dev acualy coming back with this game with another artist or whats the deal here its been so long i realy liked this game.
This guy managed to speak with him and he said he's still working on it.

View attachment 1054094
for those like me who use translator.:whistle::coffee:
KURO_NEKO_SAM
Hey cat-Kaproon is no longer developed the game obidil ?

Nhoom Kinhoy
We are still developing. But due to many problems, the game had to be rebuilt and took time. But we stopped accepting money from patreon until a new game is available again. Please wait and be patient. Thank you.
But in his discord and patreon there's is no update since 06/2020, I've asked there but he didn't respond.
I personaly think the game is dead.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Wonder why azzier didn't took the chance to make his own RPGM game. legit with his own art can do decent games at his own pace while doing comms but anyways whoever its the new artist ¿do you know who is it? i guess will be hard to replace the one from the 1st version tbh
The last news we have says that the new artist is JJJ

And this is early sketch of Patra
1619638259103.png

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
It's been a long time since I came here, not much has changed. I also went to page, I unfortunately learned that he had had a depression, but his morale is now better.

If you want to cheer him on, go see him on , , and share his work.

Here's one of his latest commissions, if you don't like the little spiders don't click. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crashsua

Jul 5, 2020
It's been a long time since I came here, not much has changed. I also went to page, I unfortunately learned that he had had a depression, but his morale is now better.

If you want to cheer him on, go see him on , , and share his work.

Here's one of his latest commissions, if you don't like the little spiders don't click. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know any games drawn by AntonioAzzier?

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
it was a decent game, unfotunately last update was in 2020, what happened to the dev ?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So that entire time that they said that the update was nearly done, did they really have nothing? I would think they'd at least drop something for the people who supported them

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I finally found the game that I played a long time ago, which I found great and whose name I can't remember. But I see that the game is abandoned :( Is there any promising news about the game?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
allurapic12, The devs hardly communicate and the artist Azzier who takes care of the scenes also left because he no longer had any communication from the rest of the team...

The last miraculous response from a dev. (Thanks to KURO_NEKO_SAM.)

Going around of the planet on foot would be better than patiently waiting for news... :cry:

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Any game similar to this?
If you mean regards the NTR + Incest then there's plenty of those but in Weebo animu style :p

If you're trying to look a few look a like then maybe just MAYBE give it a quick look to the games build on RPGM & Ren'py >.<

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes