4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
Coming back after 6 months just to see that nothing has changed is always a bad sign.
This Game had a bad start.
The Devs came up with the idea to have NTR to be their main fetish. You know the drill..you have 3 main girls from which you choose one to protect and go down their route. The other 2 girls will be NTRed and brainwashed by an ominious cult to hell and back.
Sounds interesting and encourages you to have a 2nd playthrough with another girl right?
Nope, for some reason especially this Game has not been well received and the Anti NTR Gang were flaming and filling the thread that NTR sucks and yada yada. My honest opinion is that they were extra salty because the Artworks were something new and very good. So they wanted change to enjoy the game as well just without NTR.
Catkaproon then went ahead and tried to please them. So they needed to remade things, rewrite story, tone down the NTR aspects ect ect. This slowed things incredibly down. Already were they missing deadlines and the updates were very small.
The only thing to have kept them over water was the art actually but......the artist decided to leave or he has been fired. No one knows.
That was the last nail in the coffin.
Now with new art that looks not bad but has a 180° change in style the Game had to be redone from scratch....artwise.

So yeah that was my little ramble explanation about what happened here and how I perceived it.
I doubt we see them coming back.
I just wanna point out that the artist left. He said, the team didn't contact him for a long time, since this Covid stuff came around.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What are you typing? :WaitWhat: Judging by your explanation of the games plot you haven't played the game. This is quite akward.
Hmm? Why?

The base premise was that you spend holidays at your aunts house with your sister and another woman who also stays at her house. The idea was that you can choose one girl out of the three that you want to protect and the other two will snatched away by the "cult" or the village people in general but something is hinted at during the sexscene with the aunt who is clearly in a haze like state. Maybe drugs or weak mindcontroll.
You have an event with the son of the towns wine dude?...cant remember anymore but he is clearly interested in your sister and is shady as fuck.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
No... you are not forced to choose one girl or the other you can have them all
For now,you can only save one main girl. but another girl maybe you can save her. maybe :p
This is a post from the dev during the early days and this is also how I understood on how they wanted to make the game.
I dont want to prove a point here. Maybe they changed things during the times I waited for updates or they announed something on patreon or whatever.
If thats the case my bad sry if not its also ok.
Lets not add another discussion while the game is "Onhold".

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
What a shame.. to have an artist like that and drop the ball with them.. I wish them the best moving forward, but I know that as far as I am concerned at least, much of the appeal to this game was thanks to the artist's doing.

No one can say for sure what happened outside of the team itself, but I think that when someone decides "this isn't a project worth coming back to," there's more at play than just having a full workload.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Okay, since there is absolutely no news, I will put all the work of what Azzier had posted.

Obidil Works&Arts:
- -

Some will probably hate me, but this is what the mother of our character and Pattra should have looked like. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
What a shame.. to have an artist like that and drop the ball with them.. I wish them the best moving forward, but I know that as far as I am concerned at least, much of the appeal to this game was thanks to the artist's doing.

No one can say for sure what happened outside of the team itself, but I think that when someone decides "this isn't a project worth coming back to," there's more at play than just having a full workload.
I'll say what I know and what Azzier said on discord, you should know that he was the one who took care of the communication Patreon, F95, Discord, while he had finished his work for the day 2, he waited the instructions for the day 3... Before he left, it had been 5 months since he had received any news from the rest of the team. Everyone knows the next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionheart007

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Sort of a shame really this game had a really good art style. Hopefully, we can see him with another project.

As for this project, I find it funny how some people complain about artist leaving yet seem to completely forget that it went through more reworks then having actual progress. Aside from the claimed to have no contact with the rest of team for months it did seem like he didn't really have anything to do since the game wasn't moving anywhere and felt stuck with the same starting 15 minutes of gameplay.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Sort of a shame really this game had a really good art style. Hopefully, we can see him with another project.

As for this project, I find it funny how some people complain about artist leaving yet seem to completely forget that it went through more reworks then having actual progress. Aside from the claimed to have no contact with the rest of team for months it did seem like he didn't really have anything to do since the game wasn't moving anywhere and felt stuck with the same starting 15 minutes of gameplay.
It's true, the worst part was that he had finished his work. :cry:

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
well we can assume the game is dead, no news not even a explanation, even if anyone want to ask anything on their patreon he/they locked the comments to patreons only, so idk what happen but they simply went radio silent and if they are with hopes of making a comeback this sure isnt a really good way to do it by leaving the patreons empty handed without news.
So i think in a few months an Abandoned tag should be placed until they comeback to say otherwise.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes