4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry for not giving any news, I was not at home and I had to change a hard drive...

Here is the latest news from the discord.
Dear Supporters,

As we announced before, we already get new lead artist for us.

JJJ, the CG artist confirmed that he will draw for us and he agreed to work with us.

Here is the new design rough sketch of the character Patra by JJJ.

We understand that the art of the game will completely changed and we apologize if the new art is out of your taste.We glad if you like the new art style.

For further more, you may go to check on his Pixiv. from the link below:

We'll update his design more when he done his sketch.

Thank you, Cat Kaproon Team.

Reactions: bosa43

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 695321

Well, that's his version of Patra. While it's by no means bad, it loses the heavy and gritty feel of the old art.
I like the style, but we will miss Azzier. :cry:
The following is written on Patreon so I'm assuming no saving them just possible to avoid.
Not that it changes much by the time this "project" gets it's creative difference in order most people will forget this even exists :unsure: or at least I remember more reworking then actually including more into the game.
NTR content can be avoid up to The answer you choose in game.
On all the discussions that I had, it is not just a question of avoiding the ntr but saving the characters from the ntr.

The majority of the discussions were with Azzier but nothing should change.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
if the art in the game looks the same as wat i had seen on that site, then i will not gonna play this game anymore. it's not that i don't like his art, but he is making manga art and that doesn't really fit in this game compared to that other art to be honest.

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
if the art in the game looks the same as wat i had seen on that site, then i will not gonna play this game anymore. it's not that i don't like his art, but he is making manga art and that doesn't really fit in this game compared to that other art to be honest.
Yeah, I gotcha, the game would be losing that heavy feeling, that weight that the previous art brought to the table.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I mean they have to make all new art and animations from scratch ..it's gonna be a while but they should be back.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
There is no more news and the discord is at a standstill. Better move on, we'll see in a month or two if Obildil still exists. :HideThePain::illuminati:

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
A shame about the split from the former Artist, while I wont be as excited for future updates, I am still interested in the game, maybe over time I will like the new art style (if the game actually keeps going that is)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is an NTR/ NTR avoidance game so there will be alot but none of it is forced if you don't choose the red choices you won't see any NTR
Is it actual NTR though or just voyeurism? If MC isn't invested in the girls being fucked it isn't really NTR.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is it actual NTR though or just voyeurism? If MC isn't invested in the girls being fucked it isn't really NTR.
What if the one who is invested not the MC, but the player?
You can find ntr works where the MC never finds out about his love interest cheating him but the player is privi to it.
Also NTR at its core its about causing discomfort to the player, the protag is mostly a mechanism to it (That you can avoid using).
People have to learn that you cant pigeon hole NTR into an specific sub set, you will always find works that destroy that narrative.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Well to me NTR doesn't matter . It's not me, its some random skinny white guy. In other words I don't see myself as the Mcs of these games. So I freely play these games without a Second thought.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
Well to me NTR doesn't matter . It's not me, its some random skinny white guy. In other words I don't see myself as the Mcs of these games. So I freely play these games without a Second thought.
I mostly enjoy the corruption of the females. Even more when its Mother/Sister and the netorared is brother/son. Showing that females only accept looks and standing then all the shit they are trying to say matters more about their males

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes