4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I have a question about content, does the ntr lock you out of some content? What I mean by that is... if I pick ntr option I get to see it but I lock myself out from seeing MC getting some action.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
I have a question about content, does the ntr lock you out of some content? What I mean by that is... if I pick ntr option I get to see it but I lock myself out from seeing MC getting some action.
We plan to make the story in separate way.about content it almost same.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019

Dear our supporters, We got 2 new members to join the team.

Due to we recruited 2 new members in our team, We think this is the great opportunity to have a huge fix in game environment and story. According to this, this might take a few weeks until we ready to release the next patch.We apologize that we might make you disappointment that we let you wait for so long and we decided to delay the patch release. However, our intention is to make the game better so we humbly ask you to wait a bit more.
In this case our Artist like to let you guy see CG in game please let him work a little bit.

We will inform you again about the detail and plan for the next update.

Thank you for you kind patient and support.
Cat Kaproon Team

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
On there was a vote.

A vote to know if the game should come out rather with CG/Animations missing. (Which would have been added later.)
Or that the team take more time to finish the CG and that everything is complete.

It is the second choice that has largely passed.

The Obidil community wants the team to take their time so that the game is high quality, it is the same for the Obidil team.
So be patient, brave and when the game comes out, you will have your spanking. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes