4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Where do I bring the crate??? Where is the farm? I am running all over the map and he just says 'i shouldn't go there yet' and when i talk to the aunt she just reminds me about the crate which I already have....

Edit - I found it. That was hard tho, it wasn't obvious at all that i should run to the left there along the fence till I saw a green arrow.

Reactions: Catkaproon

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
Where do I bring the crate??? Where is the farm? I am running all over the map and he just says 'i shouldn't go there yet' and when i talk to the aunt she just reminds me about the crate which I already have....

Edit - I found it. That was hard tho, it wasn't obvious at all that i should run to the left there along the fence till I saw a green arrow.
For anyone having trouble finding the Farm.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Catkaproon : Just tried this game for the first time, overall very good, nice art and animations, nice character design. Only minor inconvenience is the so-so english (but I've seen a lot worse, at least it's understandable) and some issues when entering/getting out of an area : since the entry zone is often 2 squares large, if you click slightly on the right or left while moving forward, you often end up going back outside instead of going forward. Maybe it happens less often when playing with keyboard, but using mouse it happens quite often. Plus the bug of the minigame : when you fail it stays on the screen for the rest of the game.
Also, please keep both NTR/voyeurism route and normal route, I'm fine with the possibility to skip NTR for those who don't like it, but personnaly I like variety and I don't give a fuck about NTR or not, I just want good scenes. So don't give in to the pressure of the anti-NTR people if they ever go as far as to ask you to remove it completely instead of just giving the choice to skip it.
Good luck with development and I look forward to the next update.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Catkaproon : Just tried this game for the first time, overall very good, nice art and animations, nice character design. Only minor inconvenience is the so-so english (but I've seen a lot worse, at least it's understandable) and some issues when entering/getting out of an area : since the entry zone is often 2 squares large, if you click slightly on the right or left while moving forward, you often end up going back outside instead of going forward. Maybe it happens less often when playing with keyboard, but using mouse it happens quite often. Plus the bug of the minigame : when you fail it stays on the screen for the rest of the game.
Also, please keep both NTR/voyeurism route and normal route, I'm fine with the possibility to skip NTR for those who don't like it, but personnaly I like variety and I don't give a fuck about NTR or not, I just want good scenes. So don't give in to the pressure of the anti-NTR people if they ever go as far as to ask you to remove it completely instead of just giving the choice to skip it.
Good luck with development and I look forward to the next update.
I was just going to say that, it happens a lot on these maps.
In addition, movement may be jerky with mouse, or slightly delayed, causing issues with minigames. Also, after visiting sister in panty game the frame with her face froze over map. I stopped there.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
i'll ask our programmer if he can make shortcut for map.
but the mini-game has an effect to side story.We may not change but will make the mini- game more shortly.

thank you for every advice.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
What do you mean can you explain me a bit?in patreon or in f95?
Subscribestar is another site like PAtreon. Patreon doesn't allow incest and will create problems one day or another if you have incest in your game. So either you create an account on Subscribestar, or you release your game on PAtreon without the incest and release an incest patch here on F95, like many other developers do. The mods/admin here can probably explain it more in detail.

Catkaproon

Game Developer
May 5, 2019
Subscribestar is another site like PAtreon. Patreon doesn't allow incest and will create problems one day or another if you have incest in your game. So either you create an account on Subscribestar, or you release your game on PAtreon without the incest and release an incest patch here on F95, like many other developers do. The mods/admin here can probably explain it more in detail.
Ahhh i see. thank you for letting me know let me ask my team first XD

Reactions: FluffyStudio

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Can someone give me any information regarding the guy who does the art? Because i looked through the thread and didn't find anything about him.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes